• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Spotted new EB at work!

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Looked out of my office window today and spotted this little jewel! I've got security tracking down the owner now! It's got temp tags, and VERY clean -- interior is cherry stock blue Ranger trim. Nice Friday --

Attachments

• EBinParkingLot.jpg
    EBinParkingLot.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 252

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
I got my first "real" job as much because of my Bronco as anything else. One of the partners was a real car guy and had himself just bought a '66 half cab (also had a couple of vintage Ferraris, a Porsche, & a NICE Shelby GT350).

After my interview they asked to take a look at my '75 and went nuts over it. Hired me right there and told me later that they were impressed with my skills and Don, the EB owning partner, told the others that "anybody that drives an old Bronco is good people."

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I like the rear wheelwell treatment. Thing is just crying out for a Cactus-Smasher, with a couple of Cibié's or Marchal's on the front!

Can't wait to hear the results of your stalking. Hope it's not just a visitor.

Paul

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
I'm stalkin' like a rabid dog! lol... Left a note for the owner. Dude must be new to the company to not have let me know he was scoring an EB! But he was definitely a good hire!!
LOL. We better get you some shots before you bite someone.
Must be nice to see another EB at work.

75Denver

That is the Denver Edition that was just sold on eBay. The new owner got one hellova deal on a ultra-rare Bronco! Based off the pictures he posted, it looks to be pretty clean and rust free as well as a lot of mechanical work already done. Wish it was in my garage:)...or even out my work window;D .