• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LUBRs on the trail! (pic request)

cwarren87

Who uses their lubr on the trail? Lets see pictures of lubrs in some off-road action!

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
stuck.JPG

resizebronco.jpg

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Hay if you come to the bronco run in corbett you will see a few uncut broncos on the trails hope to see you in march on the 14

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
I wish I had a better pic of this one. This was a few years back at a MEB roundup. This guy did a great job with his.

Attachments

• Picture 103.jpg
    Picture 103.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 87

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A few of my LUBER

Attachments

• rmr 10.jpg
    rmr 10.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 66
  • rmr2.jpg
    rmr2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 35
  • RMR012.jpg
    RMR012.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 28
  • rmr 11.jpg
    rmr 11.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 57
  • rmr 13.jpg
    rmr 13.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 31

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Lifted Uncut Bronco Enthusiast is what LUBE stands for and the "r" at the end makes it sound sexy. BFix is where the name came from. Con't remember if it was LUBR or LUBEr. Doesn't really matter much. Leave the skirts on it and get your LUBE on. Wait, that sounds horrible.

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Lifted Uncut Bronco Enthusiast is what LUBE stands for and the "r" at the end makes it sound sexy. BFix is where the name came from. Con't remember if it was LUBR or LUBEr. Doesn't really matter much. Leave the skirts on it and get your LUBE on. Wait, that sounds horrible.

Alright that makes sense. ;D

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I like the Enthusiast part, but I think the original abbreviation was just LUBR for Lifted Uncut BRonco. Like eb66to77 said, the "R" was just left on for continuity.
That's what I remember anyway. Someone more involved with the origination might chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.
There are even a couple of threads about it too, if you want to check out some more pics and history.

Paul

OP
OP
cwarren87

cwarren87

These are great! It looks like lubrs are used for than just "bling". Keep them coming. 1sicbronconut, whats your lift/ tire combo?

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
1" body and 2.5" suspension I also moved the rear opening forward abput 1" for tire clearance 33 x 10.5" BFG KM2's on stock steel wheels. It's going on some of the the tougher trails at the Stampede this year so I'll try to get more good action shots.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
My uncut doesn't count because it's not lifted.....
But it goes where my others will go..