• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco gathering/picnic - tennessee

msweb

Bronco Guru
We're having a Bronco Picnic this Sunday, May 23rd in Lebanon, TN at Cedars of Lebanon State Park. Shelter #6, 1:00PM

Please RSVP so I can have an accurate head count and let the fantastic people at James Duff know how many will attend. Place an order with them and they may be able to deliver the parts to the picnic and save you some shipping!

Original rained out event thread can be found here

Ratch

Contributor
Put us down for 3, kid wants to come too. Let us know what we need to bring besides drinks.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Put us down for 3, kid wants to come too. Let us know what we need to bring besides drinks.

What to bring - anything but alcohol. I'm bringing some burgers and dogs to share so that means we need chips, tater and/or macaroni salad, paper plates, charcoal, jello shooters...... ;D

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Ok, the shelter is paid for and we're all set. See ya'll Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!!!!!!! ;D

stingus

Loc.
Nashville,
I'll bring some sides and chips and drinks plates and some burgers just in case. Also, will chip in on the shelter cost. Definitely me and hopefully my wife as well.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
I'll stop by on my way back from KY with a 66 in tow!!!

Good, then I can steal the windshield latch and get rid of this exhaust system! ;D

I'll bring some sides and chips and drinks plates and some burgers just in case. Also, will chip in on the shelter cost. Definitely me and hopefully my wife as well.

Glad you said plates - I think I've already got that covered too! Oh - and bring the wife AND the little future Bronco owner!

Michael Homan

Loc.
Dayton,Ohio
BajaFresh You are one Bronco collecting guy. You must be up to your eyes in Broncos by now!!

Got any for sale? 4000-5000 range ???

byson1

Loc.
Nashville
If I show up in a Heep:cry: wil I get shot. My Bronco is missing the hood and front grill and not sure if I'll have it ready for 2morrow.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
If I show up in a Heep:cry: wil I get shot. My Bronco is missing the hood and front grill and not sure if I'll have it ready for 2morrow.

We won't shoot you but you may have to park on the other side of the park ;D

Directons are easy. Exit 238 off of I-40 and go south until you see the park on your left. Probably 8-9 miles

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
6.4mi S of I-40 according to Google Earth. ;) Cross Central Pike (Hwy265) and the next major road is Cedar Forest Rd, which goes into the main park to the L. After 0.8mi, turn R to stay on Cedar Forest & then turn R into the first parking lot before the ball field.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
that dont sound too bad then.

is it a gun free park?

Unfortunately, they have signs posted against firearms but I'm hoping they're old ones and will be removed soon. You can hunt on the Cedar Forest and can transport firearms that are cased and unloaded, that I do know but I haven't asked about CCW.

Don't ask, don't tell is my motto on that one. Nobody is going to know unless you need to use it and if that's the case, you can't be prosecuted because you'd be proctected by the Castle Law ;)