• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco Holopawlooza 2010

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Per Popular Demand And bc The Gathering Was soooo Much Fun Last Year ....

Florida Bronco Holopawlooza 2010 Is Going To Be Again The First Weekend In November ( 5-7 @ Holopaw ) ;D

Ok Guys That's 5 Months From Now …

Plenty Of Time To Fix Your Bronco , Save Up , And Show Up !!!
;) ;D :cool:

Soooooooooooo

Who Is Going !?!?!? :cool:

<`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`>

Holopaw Its Lil South Of Orlando On 441 !!!

A MapQuest link to Holopaw, FL

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Holopaw&state=FL

The intersection you need to be concerned with is E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy(192) and Holopaw Rd(441).

Intersection: US 192 & US 441
City: St. Cloud
Zip Code: 34773

Attachments

• HOLOP.JPG
    HOLOP.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 100
  • P1011087.jpg
    P1011087.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 144
  • P1013805.jpg
    P1013805.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 130
  • P1011086.jpg
    P1011086.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 165

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Me an Chipper will be there, Unless I am in Hollywood (Ca. not Fl) when i find out more on that I will post up.

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
im going to try and make it not sure about the bronco but at least one day.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Seeing as I'm sorta obligated to be there, so I'll be there. The wife and the oldest will be coming as well. Most likely with a truck and trailer.

For all the new guys, Franko and I put on this event with the help of yANK, ohpoo2, bax, and several others. If you have questions feel free to contact any one of us and we'll be glad to help you in any way we can. Last year event was a great time and we learned a lot to put toward this years event and are looking forward to a great event this year. Last year we had 35 EBs show up and I would love to see 50 there this year. You do not have to be a member of this board to attend or even have a running EB so if you know of other guys who have EBs and would want to come PLEASE let them know about the event and encourage them to join the board and sign up to come. Or you can sign them up. Mainly we need to know how many people are coming with an owner and if you are bringing an EB. If the rig is being trailer in that info is helpful as well. Also if you want to bring your rig but don't want to wheel it that is OK too, we'll find you a seat.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
IN!

+1
4runner + trailer/bronco

I'll see if the wife is up for making ribs one night...

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Parker I'll meet you at the hard road this year to make sure you make it to the gate without incident!!;D

Sorry I couldn't resist.....:p

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I won't name names, but I wasn't the only one....

Course I did learn some, so it wasn't a waste either

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You gonna be there Gary?

the 'rest of the story' is that I got stuck in the sugar on the road in with the 4runner.

fla67

;D Gonna try and stay long enough to get in the photo this time.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
;D Gonna try and stay long enough to get in the photo this time.

Its all my fault for moving my EB out of the way and letting you attend that "wedding" !!! ;)

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    229.4 KB · Views: 60

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
I will be there with my 66 and my big bro will be there in his 66 that is done new paint and all new interior nice uncut bronco

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
You gonna be there Gary?

the 'rest of the story' is that I got stuck in the sugar on the road in with the 4runner.

I'm going to try, It really sounds like a blast.

Hey at least you had plenty of Fords to pull it out. LOL.

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
Im coming! just got the 250 in. gotta work out some bugs, biuld a new rear bumper with tire carrier and a shakle flip and fuel tanks and we are there. I will be bringing me+3 and a jeep+2. he will help (like last time) with the end of the pack! ANYBODY UP FOR ANOTHER NIGHT RUN?!