• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Chip Foose T Shirt (bronco) street rod nationals

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
well i stood in line and here is what happened. he sketched a bronco on my bf goodrich tshirt and autographed it.

Attachments

• chip.jpg
    chip.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 133
  • chipandme.JPG
    chipandme.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

siderbox

Bronco Guru
That shirt would go under glass as soon as I got home.

Chip Foose has such a great automotive mind along with the best attitude and work ethic.

Pics? I'm not able to get them to enlarge?

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am having trouble with the pics. A guy I stood in line with took them and sent them to me. I may have to get some one to resize. It literally took him about a minute or two to do the drawing. It will go under glass with my bfgoodrich bronco poster. Chip did this all day from 10 till 5. He has an uncut 72 he is going to build for himself. He was super nice. I was pumped and still am. He is the premier builder in my opinion. I did not have a picture he just took the sharpie and started sketching.

siderbox

Bronco Guru
I didn't know he had a EB. That is a nice feeling that he has our tastes.

He also has a 56 F100...I just happen to have one of those too.
I feel like my taste in rides has been boosted.

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
this was a really cool experience. I will get a better pic of the tshirt, unless someone can resize the pics i have. i dont have anything to resize.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I am SOOOOO jealous!! I live in Louisville, but have been stuck working all weekend. That was my dream to go and have him sketch my bronco. That is so cool. Nice work.

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
will post better pics when i get off the road later this week.

jedblake

Loc.
Boulder City, NV
So very cool. He has my bet for the premire builder also. I felt the same way when I met Panelli Jones at Fabulous Fords Forever (Thanks Todd Z!!)
Jed

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
my plan is to put the tshirt in a case/frame with my bfg bronco poster, which is in excellent shape. Also will put the admission button which is green (you can see it on my tshirt i am wearing). I was not going to bother with getting the sig but changed my mind and got in line. I had the bfg tshirt (got it for registering for free tires) so it all worked out. figure it will be a good display when we go to local car shows.