• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BYOB 2011 updated 2/15/11

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
I know its early but I'm excited and we have already started planning and I just booked the club so....

Just wanted to get the word out early about the event so that everyone could pencil us in on their calenders. (See the current Bronco Driver for photos of 2009.)

BYOB 2011 will be held again in Sterling, MA(147 Beaman Rd) on May 21st from 9am-5pm(or so, maybe later depending on some planning).

for the mean time we can have BONES chat and I'll post details along the way.....

I'll be making up a flyer for y'all to hand out over the next 9 months too!!! Oh 9 months...just waiting for a new BYOB to be born! HA!

UPDATES:

08/19/10: I forgot to add this.

We regret, because of rising costs, that we are going to start charging an admission fee for each driver, all passengers are still free. The fee will be $20 and in return will include (1) 2011 T-shirt. I'll be posting a PO Box at a later date(obviously since its only August!) as I would like to stay away from Paypal this year if at all possible.

08/24/10

This years activities are:

1) Rock Crawl course: This is no Paragon or Rausch Creek, we are trucking in some rocks in so think smaller but hopefully still entertaining.

2) Blind Obstacle course: We are taking a page from MEB's(giving credit where credit is due) book but we are throwing in some of the obstacles from BYOB 2010's obstacle course! THAT should be entertaining!! HA!

3) Show and Shine: Crowd favorite and Judge Favorite winners. We arent dividing it up into classes, think of it more as a 'Best of Show'.

4) Kids Obstacle Course: Powerwheels powered! (we'll provide the Powerwheels)

1/9/11

Accomodations:

We are pointing people here:

Motel 6 Leominster #1061
48 Commercial Road
Sr 2 At Mead St/haws St, Exit #32
Leominster, MA, 01453
Phone: (978) 537-8161
FAX: (978) 537-2082

They are the cheapest in the area at $51.99/night for 2 people. I'm trying to get a group rate but we need 10 rooms and I dont think we will get that.

Camping: The only place in the area is a) still closed and b) a dump anyway. sorry.

2/15/11

Sponsors:

First our Bronco sponsors taking care of our raffle prizes:

James Duff
BailieBilt

And some new local sponsors that are helping us out this year

Lamoureux Ford
366 East Main Street, East Brookfield, MA 01515
(508) 885-1000 ‎
lamoureuxford.com

C & R Tire
111 Randolph Road, Worcester, MA 01606
(508) 852-6464 ‎
crtire.com

Etre's Auto Body
432 Franklin Street, Worcester, MA 01604-2905
(508) 757-6136 ‎
etresautobody.com

Etre's will be on hand for extractions for the rock course.

C+R will have a tire display and

Lamoureux Ford will be bringing out a new F-350 for you to drool on!

If you order any bronco parts from Duff's or Gordon or need anything from our other sponsors we'd appreciate it if you could let them know that you appreciate them helping us out!

Attachments

• BYOB 5.pdf
    112.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 2011 instructions.pdf
    271.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Bring Your Own Bronco Registration.pdf
    141.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
HA! you can't get rid of me that easy! I can only be replaced by an invisible monkey!

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Awesome commercial...

I'll be there, and I'll pitch in my hat to help this year with what-eva you guys need...I can't wait...

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
With this much notice, maybe I can make the drive up!;D

I was thinking that too! Drew said he and his dad wanted to go to BYOB also. Maybe 2011 is the year for an MEB run up the east coast in May??

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Awwww crap! The pressure is on now!

Just keepin' you on your toes, Sean. All a good bronco event needs is 1) BRONCOS! (duh!); 2) lots of bronco folks and those who want to be bronco folks; 3) decent weather, ha ha; 4) and some food always helps too. After that everything else is gravy. Judy

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
and don't forget a tasker thrown in for good measure!