• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ to Northern MA Road Trip

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Today was the absolute perfect day. Not too hot and not too cold so I decided to head up north. This time it was all top down. I just can get enough of driving the EB!!

Todays route was:
Screen%20shot%202010-09-19%20at%2010.38.14%20PM.png

I met up with Randy aka Tasker in Worcester MA and we went driving. This was my first time driving with another EB over a distance. I finally understand why other people stare and get distracted. I never get to see my rig driving. These things are SWEET

Along the way we met with SEAN king of BYOB at his place. Hes "working" on his two Broncos.

We ended up in Gardner MA. From there Tasker went home in New Hampshire which was only 20 minutes away. I was very tempted to just drive up to Maine, but the doppler showed rain coming from the north. And being I had no top on and me being lazy, I decided to run back south. All in all I put on about 500 miles today. Gumbi did well once again!!!

I know you guys are picture whores so here they are:

DSC_0185.JPG

DSC_0184.JPG

DSC_0183.JPG

DSC_0182.JPG

DSC_0181.JPG

DSC_0180.JPG

DSC_0178.JPG

DSC_0177.JPG

DSC_0176.JPG

DSC_0175.JPG

DSC_0174.JPG

DSC_0173.JPG

DSC_0171.JPG

DSC_0170.JPG

DSC_0169.JPG

And finally the legend: Tasker

DSC_0167.JPG

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
ALOT of fun, nice cruise and just a preview of the October trip. Great truck and even a better guy, thanks for calling Herman!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
NO.....he had Soccer :-*

OH, and by the way Herman...you must of had vaseline on the lens to make my Bronco look better than it is ;D

Last edited:

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
NO.....he had Soccer :-*

OH, and by the way Herman...you must of had vaseline on the lens to make my Bronco look better than it is ;D

I need to remember that trick....Put vaseline on it to enhance it.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Some great shots of your rig Randy! When did you damage the passenger rocker?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
last year at Gore on the pink trails....

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
By the way, the Wachuset Ale make it home okay?

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
The pic after Sean...Calendar worthy!!!

Sorry I couldnt' come out to meet you Herman, I just got back from vacation and have to unpack - put away - wash - and store everything...

that, and my battery was dead %)