• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Addiction t-shirt

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Alright. I been having second thoughts on doing another shirt but decided to let ya'll decide. So here's the logo that I did a few years back. It's going to be large bronco skull logo on back of the shirt with the small cross/text on front left chest. Shirt color is black and I'm going to just do short sleeve shirt for now. Price so far is going to be around $20-22 because of the two logo's. Plus I need to get 30 shirts minimum or the price is higher. What ya think?

Update: List of people and sizes/number of shirt. Black Gildan cotton short sleeve t-shirt.
http://gildan.com/distributors/catalog/productSpecs.cfm?lang=en&id_catalog=en&id_product=2000

Crab - XL(2)
Broncodealer - 3XL & XL
JGBronc - XL
addicted - XL
orangecrush4u - 3shirts ? on size.
johnnybgood74 - 2XL(2)
franko289 - L(2)
Zillacon - XL(2)
JackHoleRacer -XL
ghost66 - L(4)
SWFLABRONCO - XL(3)
trailpsycho -L
j.blakeslee - 2XL(2)
BlackHills4x4 - XL
fla67 - L
trlblazr - L(2)
BronCowie - S(2)
Broncoman - L
jrnymn - XL
73ny - L
maupzilla - M
mavereq - XL
bronco loco - L
kyle.malone - L & S
tasker - 2XL
diveman - 2XL
ManTruck - XL & 2XL
Justafordguy - XL
jimbo11 - 3XL
bajabronc - L
JusticeJMB - XL

Attachments

• possed_bronco.jpg
    possed_bronco.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 309
  • possessed_front_hiresoulution.jpg
    possessed_front_hiresoulution.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
2 - large ... is it going to be Silk Screen Print ??

Last edited:
OP
OP
ET

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh yea! Ill be needin at least one xl, any idea what brand of tee you will be using?

I haven't gotten a brand of shirt. I've been going with Gildan but they are $$$. It is going to be 100% cotton preshrunk. You guys have any preference?

Eugene

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I'd be down for a large, Eugene.

I like the Haynes Ts...but whatever.

Let us know.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Not being critical but what the deal with the skulls? I see them on everything and maybe I'm old, out of touch or something but I just don't get it!

OP
OP
ET

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not being critical but what the deal with the skulls? I see them on everything and maybe I'm old, out of touch or something but I just don't get it!

I have no answer for you. It's just art. Nothing special about it and there's nothing to understand about it.

Eugene

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
Nice looking designs Eugene. They are a bit....out of the Bronco realm for me though so I think I'll pass this time around. That's just my opinion though. Looks great...just not my style.

Keep up the great work!