• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Colorado classic broncos revival

WILL YOU ATTEND

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

freeheelbillie

Loc.
Denver
;DHOPE TO SEE ALL OF THE LOCAL COLORADO BRONCO OWNERS THIS OCTOBER THE 9TH AT 2:00PM, IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE PLATTE RIVER BAR AND GRILL http://theplatte.com/

THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST MEET AND GREET AND HOPEFULLY THE REVIVAL OLD FRIENDSHIPS AND NEW CONNECTIONS. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE, BRING THE FAMILY!

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE http://www.coloradoclassicbroncos.com/ WHICH IS STILL IN THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS.

REGARDS,

BILLIE PRESCOTT ;D

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
Damn you move fast! It was just yesterday we were talking about setting up a Colorado EB Club. Not even 24 hours later, you have a .com, a poll, and a time to meet! Nice! I am definitely attending.

I look forward to meeting all of the super nice people from this site in person.

Since I am new in CO, I am also looking forward to checking out Platte River Bar and Grill.

OP
OP
freeheelbillie

freeheelbillie

Loc.
Denver
We might want to "warn" the Platte's management as to the group of Broncos planning to descend on their location that day?

http://www.theplatte.com/pages/events.html

Good point...lets see how many people are going to attend and as we get closer we can make that call. Saturdays are steady there with all the bikers. As I mentioned there is all kinds of parking.

Hell...if we take the place over it'll make for a great story! muahahahah :eek:

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
Maybe for me, the wife just had surgery and may not be up for a ride in the Bronco that soon.

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
Looks like Cortex and I will be carpooling in this EB - appears that someone has taken the tub, hood, fenders, doors, tailgate, windshield, dash, top, wiring, etc. off of my Bronco :)

Going to be a fun get-together.

phyler

Loc.
Denver area
Argh. I would love to come but have plans that make it too difficult to get that far south by a reasonable time. Look forward to the next one.

lobobronco

I should be there as well.... Might not be able to stay too long, but would love to hang out with some other bronco fellas!

Matt