• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco model

Would you like to see a 66-77 plastic Bronco model

• Total voters

69 Bronco

Loc.
Aurora
FYI if yor are into this sort of thing.

Message: I would like to know if you have ever put out a model of the
1966-1977 Ford Bronco and where I can get one.

If not I would like to see what it would take to get a Bronco produced.
I am a member of several Early Bronco web sights with thousands of
people that would be very interested in building a model of their
Broncos. Please let me know if this would be possible. Thanks.

Paul,
Thank you for your email.
At this time there are no plans to make requested item. However,
Revell's Product Development Team is always reviews requests such as
yours for products to possibly add to the product line. Your email has
been forwarded to that team.
Regards,
Vicki
Revell Inc.
Consumer Service

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Been wondering why there has never been one other than the Cheese Cast ones! Always wanted several to build for different variations.

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I'd buy a couple, one to experiment with paint schemes and on to look like the finished product.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Count me in for a few as well.

I was in a hobby shop last week looking at models, they had Jeepsters, mid 70's blazers and a host of other obscure vehicles that have a fraction of the following the early bronco does. It is mind bending that they have never made a 66-77 Bronco!
Dennis

sriha

It would be neat if they came with all the parts to make what ever style Bronco you want. Or make a few different kits.

Danny128

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
I'd love to have a couple. I looked all over the web and every hobby shop I could find last month, but couldn't find one anywhere.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I would have to buy a few. They would be great for trying differant paint combos. Revell make them and buyers will come!

BG's 68 Bronco

I'd get 4. It would be nice if it had some lift & wheel options along with fender flares if you wanted to go custom!