• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Aviator Grey bronc

MiamiMuffDiver

Loc.
Miami
Whats up guys after finishing by bronco about a month ago i finally got some time to photoshoot. I regret never doing a build thread. but i want to thank all of you guys on here for making my build much smoother! 1969 bronco sport which was completely rust free before the restoration.
anyways enjoy.

the color is Aviator Grey from the special edition Audi TT and there were a few Lambos that came this color.

Ratch

Contributor
That is a good looking color. Very nice looking Bronco. Keep the pics coming! and be sure to submit a couple for next years calender. I vote for the last one.

OP
OP
MiamiMuffDiver

MiamiMuffDiver

Loc.
Miami
hahaha. never saw that post. glad u like the color too. i was between aviator grey and the "Man of chile" custom porsche sand color.

mavereq

Bronco Guru
looks really really good man. i'm guessing those are 35's? how much susp/body lift?

i really like the grill lettering and how it matches the grabber tires. nice attention to detail.

OP
OP
MiamiMuffDiver

MiamiMuffDiver

Loc.
Miami
yup 35/12.350 x 15, rims are OMF performance with their replica beadlock. no body lift, 4" suspension lift.

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
How do you like those tires on the street? I would like to put them on my wife's truck. Just a little pricey. Oh yeah, great pictures and like the your EB too.

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
What a great set of pics man and a sweet sweet ride!!!! Where were those pics taken? Great choice for the background!

1970mule

Bronco Guru
i love that color, i was going to paint mine that color but i was on a weee bit of a budget, so i went to home depot and got rattle can color called machine gray. looks pretty close.

OP
OP
MiamiMuffDiver

MiamiMuffDiver

Loc.
Miami
the pics were taken in down town miami, fl. Heres a close up on the paint and on of the engine bay ( engine bay still needs some work)