• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Viperwolf1 should write a Book

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
I sure as hell would buy it without hesitation if you do.

Also a big thanks to you for always having the answer so instantly when us newbs are ready to blow up the Bronco and kill ourselves in search of the right way. ;D

Your knowledge of the Bronco is humbling :eek:

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Viper is great. And the only time he was wrong was when his key board broke and 5 became a 3. Thanks for your knowledge.

barronj

Bronco Guru
If you come to this site for technical assistance, Phil will usually be one of the first to chirp up & set you on the right path.

There are sites out there where you post a question & you have to put $15 in a reserve account, which you'll pay some portion of when you get the answer you like. I've experienced this on veterinarian type sites.

Phil would be a rich mofo if that was the protocol here.

joshua

Contributor
Yep the guy is a bronco freak!!!!!!!!! Awsome!!!

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Yes, I have to agree! He is like the encyclopedia of all things Bronco. ;D

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
Should write a book? I thought he had. The title is "Bronco Tech" and its on ongoing Encyclopedia! Lucky for us it's free and online. Here's the link
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42

All kidding aside, I vote we remove Phil's status as "Guru" and change it to " His Holiness the Bronco Dalai Lama"

Thanks for all your help and knowledge.

Nightstick

Bronco guy
It sure would free up some of his time that he spends answering our questions.

Thanks Phil

mortimersnerd

Viper is a member of the local Bronco club and has provided hands on help to a bunch of the locals. We met up before a recent swap meet and were discussing building a "Viper light", sort of like the Batlight. The idea would be if you ran into trouble you could just shine it on the clouds. Seems like a good idea to me....Thanks for all the help!

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Yep! I owe a great deal of gratitude to tons of you great folks on here, but Viper always seems to to have great recommendations for ALL my inqueries. I also have to give credit to that ol' Bax as well though.

69for5

Loc.
Olive Branch
Im pretty new in the Bronco world, and so far he's set me straight on numerous occasions, no matter how petty my questions are. Thanks for spending your time helping myself not waste mine!

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Yep, I'm not sure where he gets the time to answer all my questions, much less the hundreds that come from everyone on here. I even called him from Alaska when I couldn't get my Duraspark setup to work right. Great guy! I owe him a few cases of beer.

Explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raphine, Virginia
Great idea. Twp guy's wrote the Ford Falcon Performance Handbook and it's become the "bible" for inline six's. Only problem is it would take so much time, he wouldn't have time to keep all of us moving forward.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
He's forgotten more than i'll ever know, but then again, i applied for the Village Idiot job and they said i was over qualified :p

Last edited: