• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BYOB Fall Cruise

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Just because I'm bored.....and because Oct is only 4 months away!!!! :eek::eek::cry:

BYOB Fall Cruise is Oct 22nd. Details to be announced at a later date!

please return to your regularly scheduled NE chat!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, and cause Randy needs more room to post Ho :) "not that WE need it" ;D

mhandy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Windsor,ny
Sean, you need to talk to some of your buddies from leominster and get the scoop on the super 8 motel. see if it's any better than motel 6

OP
OP
av8rds

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Sean, you need to talk to some of your buddies from leominster and get the scoop on the super 8 motel. see if it's any better than motel 6

Yeah I cant apologize enough. I know you had good luck the two years before so it never crossed my mind. Or at least I never heard any complaints like this year!

There are a few other places in the area, some of them closer but price starts to become a factor. It starts moving up to the 80-100 range, which at the end of the day is almost double. And we dont get enough overnighters to get a discount rate.

I'll do some inside research on the Super 8 next year when it gets closer.

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
I might just camp in the woods next time. Jess said i would rather be in a tent the second night, too bad I didnt bring one cause i would had called her bluff%)

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
well I am in for another fall cruise
Though why wait till the fall to have a get together.

If any local(Mass, NH, Ri) members would be interested in doing a cruise night somewhere I am allways open to that

Thursdays Foxboro ma, at Bass pro
2011 Schedule - All shows start at 4:30pm.
June - October 20th

Thursday Westford ma at Kimballs
http://www.kimballfarm.com/cruise.shtml

Thursday Shrewsbury, MA - Herbert's Ice Cream

Summer nationals Wrorcester

some others
http://www.massstreetrods.com/Cruise Nights.html

RI Events
http://cruisinbruce.com/CarShowCalendar.html

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
Just made a reservation for fri night, Jess and I are going to stay in Newport RI friday and then blow out in the am and head your way. Not sure yet about where we are going to stay sat night.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
The route will be different, but the starting point is changing...where/when is unknown to me, Sean wouldn't spill the beans!!

(Good thing too, they were really hot being cooked on the grill!!!)

OP
OP
av8rds

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
still working on the final design of the shirts and yes we might have sweats again Thom.

Starting point, ending point, and the route have been finalized. Should be another good year.

I'm off to FLA, you boys enjoy your hurricane!! see ya next week!