• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Multiple CB radios and equipment for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

whttail101

Loc.
Mount Vernon, TX
I am going to start listing cb radio equipment over the next couple of weeks.

For the guys who want to keep their rigs retro, I will be listing some vintage (pre-1980) radios later this week or the next, after I get to take some pictures.

I guarantee everything I sell, as long as the Rollin CB warranty sticker has not been tampered with.

When I list new items or sell anything, I will be editing this first post, so keep checking back to see what is available.

All items in this thread are used unless otherwise marked. I am not keeping new radios in stock at this time. I will take special orders on new radios (Cobra, Uniden, Midland, Ranger, Connex, Magnum, Stryker, General, Galaxy).

All items are priced as marked. Send me your zip code for exact shipping cost. I prefer Paypal for payments.

****At this time I have four Powerband RFX-75 units left in stock. They are $100 shipped (insurance is extra) to install on your radio. Add $80 to have one installed on a radio purchased from me.****

Radios

Cobra 29 WX NW Bluetooth - Brand New - $175 shipped - Answer your cell phone calls through your cb radio!! - blue lighted display, all blue lights (meter and channel dislplay), talkback, Weather Channel equipped, pairable to your cell phone through bluetooth, Peak and Tune included upon request.

***This radio is availble for sale again due to non-paying buyer.***

cobra29wxnwbluetooth1.jpg

Cobra 29LTD Bluetooth - $145 shipped - Answer your cell phone calls through your cb radio!! - all blue lights, talkback, pairable to your cell phone through, technology

Cobra29LTDbluetooth1.jpg

Uniden PC68XL - $45 - Peaked & Tuned. Comes with stock mic, power cord, and mounting hardware. The blue you see on the case is painter's tape I use to mark radios.

UnidenPC68XL007.jpg

Robyn SX-007 Transcevier Deluxe - $40 - receives and transmits, channel lights good, replaced meter lights with 2 super bright white leds, wired a new Superstar replacement mic for it, power plug included (plug and about 3" of wire, no fuse), mounting screws, but no mount (I didn't have one for it)

RobynSX-007003.jpg

Amps

1. Messenger 250 - $80 - Hi-Med-Low power, recieve pre-amp, SSB

Service / Extras

1. Echoboard - $65

2. PowerBand RFX-75 - $100 (your radio) / $80 (add to purchased radio)

3. Blue or red led channel display - $20

4. Blue, red, green, super white led meterl ight - $15

5. LED channel display and meter light packaged together - $30

6. Chrome case - $15 - $20 (depends on radio size)

7. Diamond plate case - $20 - $25 (depends on radio size)

8. Peak and Tune - $20 (your radio) / sold radio (included in price)

9. Custom face plates and case wraps - coming soon

10. Gear Keeper - $20

Attachments

• Cobra 29LTD bluetooth 1.jpg
    Cobra 29LTD bluetooth 1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
OP
OP
whttail101

whttail101

Loc.
Mount Vernon, TX
I just reduced the price on the Rebel Cobra 25. The customer who owns it called me today and asked me to reduce the price. He is needing money to help pay for deposits on a house he is going to rent, so if you want to make an offer, let me know.

OP
OP
whttail101

whttail101

Loc.
Mount Vernon, TX
Me liking the blue LED'S

Bump

I love the blue leds too.

I just wish I could find a better cover for the channel displays. Right now I am stuck using opaque blue report covers that I cut into squares. If I used a clear plexi-glass, it would blind you at night time.

I have an idea for a channel display cover for when I install the blue led display. I am going to try to find some thin lightly smoked plexiglass. I think that would look pretty neat, even in the daytime.

I was informed to reduce the price of the rebel again. It is now down to $100 for the radio alone, $110 with my accessories added to it.

OP
OP
whttail101

whttail101

Loc.
Mount Vernon, TX
I added 2 new radios today. Both radios have built in bluetooth and are brand new in the box.

Answer phone calls with one push of a button on the microphone.

Cobra 29LTD bluetooth

Cobra 29 NW WX bluetooth - blue nightwatch illuminated with built in weather channel

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
a cb that you can get phone calls wow, wonder what's next that is cool

OP
OP
whttail101

whttail101

Loc.
Mount Vernon, TX
a cb that you can get phone calls wow, wonder what's next that is cool

They are pretty sharp radios. I used one for awhile while I was driving OTR and it worked great.

The next cool thing they came up with after bluetooth for a cb radio was sd card slots on a couple of 10 meter radios, where you could upload pictures to the faceplate.

Last edited:
OP
OP
whttail101

whttail101

Loc.
Mount Vernon, TX
RustyShackelfor - I called my supplier today and they no longer have the Army editions in stock.

All special limited edition radios do not stay in stock for long, usually only 4 to 6 months after they hit the market.

I will keep an eye out locally and if I find one for a good price, I will let you know.

OP
OP
whttail101

whttail101

Loc.
Mount Vernon, TX
Cobra 29 WX NW BT is sold - I sold it today to a retired federal agent for his disaster relief truck.

I still have the other bluetooth available.

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Cobra w/ bluetooth

Do you know or can you get the Cobra with the controls in the handset, the radio is hidden? If available, is it available with B-tooth capability? Cost? Thanks...Mo in Clovis, CA

OP
OP
whttail101

whttail101

Loc.
Mount Vernon, TX
Do you know or can you get the Cobra with the controls in the handset, the radio is hidden? If available, is it available with B-tooth capability? Cost? Thanks...Mo in Clovis, CA

Hey Mo, yes I can get that cb. I do not have any of the newer ones, 75WXST in stock, but I do have a vintage 66gtl in stock which I will be posting sometime soon.

The 75 does not have bluetooth capability. Maybe one day they will make one with it. I will send them a suggestion on that this week. That would be great for trail rigs.

I can get the 75 from my supplier. The cost would be $112 plus shipping, so around $122 shipped. Peaking and tunning is included.

Dean

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Happen to have an RCI 2950? With mods for CB bands and Modulator installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.