• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Bronco Rotisserie *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Posting for my Uncle.

He has a custom built Bronco rotisserie. It mounts to the front and rear body mounts, as well as the mounts under the front floor pans. It works very nicely and is well built and designed. This would be excellent for any Early Bronco frame-off restoration project.

$500 (256)-244-1742 SOLD!!!

Also, the Bronco you see in the pictures is soon to be in reassembly stage, and will be for sale soon as well.

Attachments

• HPIM0930.jpg
    HPIM0930.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 620
  • HPIM0931.jpg
    HPIM0931.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 571
  • HPIM0932.jpg
    HPIM0932.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 583
  • HPIM0939.jpg
    HPIM0939.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 678
  • HPIM0958.jpg
    HPIM0958.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:

n59rob

Loc.
Sweetwater, TN
rotisserie

I looked at this unit with the body on it. It is well worth the asking price if you are working on a frame off project. You will not go wrong with this unit.

Robert

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
^Thanks for posting up. I agree with you, well worth the money.

Someone needs to go buy it before I talk myself into it! :p

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
650 delivered to Virginia?????;D

$650x2, plus locations of all the "sitting in the field" type Broncos you are aware of, and a fill up of diesel fuel, and we might can do delivery. ;D

siderbox

Bronco Guru
Rats
Wish I was closer.

That's a hella price. Nice looking rig.
Did you build it?

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
Helluva deal!! You couldn't purchase the steel yourself and weld it together for $500 and 40 hours of cuttin', grindin', weldin' and some more cuttin', grindin' and weldin'. I should know since I'm 95% doing it myself and have the receipt for the cut list I paid $563.89 for the stock needed to put it together. The price of steel is really hight right now. GLWS!!

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Bump to top.

Rotisserie has been partially disassembled. Will make it easier to haul!

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Bump to top, he will take $500 of your tax refund for it! ;D

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
I can't believe it took this long to sell it. Going by the current price of steel it would run you about $600-$700 just to purchase the materials to fab that up. Hopefully the deal goes through. Definitely worth the coin.;D

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I can't believe it took this long to sell it. Going by the current price of steel it would run you about $600-$700 just to purchase the materials to fab that up. Hopefully the deal goes through. Definitely worth the coin.;D

^ No joke. I'd love to have it for myself, but I don't need it at the moment. I'm glad this potential buyer came along. :)

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
^ No joke. I'd love to have it for myself, but I don't need it at the moment. I'm glad this potential buyer came along. :)

That's the problem with them. When you are done using it storage becomes an issue. It's not like a set of sockets you put in your toolbox;D.

I sold mine about four years ago and recently had to fab another one up. I made a promise to myself never to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.