• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

side view mirrors

Mr. Mikes 74

Loc.
Long Island
Hey all, we all know the stock mirrors are to small to see out of and they are to close to you on the door. Was wondering if anyone out there put custom mirrors on off the windshield like the wranglers. Ive seen the mirrors that mount on a rod and come off the windshield just below the glass but theyre ugly. Has anyone added custom mirrors to the side maybe a little bigger to? Thanks

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
Them mirrors look like a great way to go but im also looking for something that isnt mounted to the door so i have a mirror when the doors are off.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i thought that way too. i HAD the Cj7 mirrors on mine, can barely use them on the highway because they shake so much. ended up going back to stock mirrors for a while before i finally rounded up a pair of FJ mirrors.