• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Lunch at the Lube! Meet & Greet ** PICS PAGE 6 **

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Come join Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos for our 2012 kick-off event - Lunch at the Lube! This is MEB's traditional start of the new year meet and greet where we greet old friends and hopefully meet some new ones. Again this year we are holding it at the Richmond Quaker Steak & Lube. This is a family-oriented car-themed restaurant and was a big hit last year.

Quaker Steak & Lube is located at

8000 W. Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23294
804-217-WING

For updates and more info see the MEB website. We'll start about noon and conclude around 4:00 p.m.

Everyone is invited to attend with or without your Bronco for a fun afternoon of food, fun and as much Bronco talk as you can stand.

We hope to see you there.

MEB Staff

Here are a few pics from last year -

Attachments

• DSC00431.JPG
    DSC00431.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC00433.JPG
    DSC00433.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC00435.JPG
    DSC00435.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC00437.JPG
    DSC00437.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC00436.JPG
    DSC00436.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC00441.JPG
    DSC00441.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC00456.JPG
    DSC00456.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC00457.JPG
    DSC00457.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

nhopman

Looking forward to it. Steak N Lube is so much better than the "other" place. One can only hope it might be a little warmer this time.

Nick

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
TTT

Who else can make it? Looks like we'll get a group of FSBs coming up from tidewater this year.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
You know I always try to make it.......and I'll always also ask.......HEY AXEL!!! Are ya going to try a Crozet invitational afterwards again on Sunday??????

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
I'll be there w/ the 68 , or the 72 ... ;D

If there's folks that want to go to Crozet let me know ...ASAP !! ty..

Last edited:

Bronco Biff

Contributor
I'd like to hit Crozet if you can make it happen!! I had a ball last time I got to make it a two for one weekend with the meet and greet Sat, campfire stories Sat night and wheeling on Sunday. We were reminicinsing last Saturday at the STARR motors gig.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
gonna try and make it....maybe drag some BONES brothers with me?

Bronco Biff

Contributor
gonna try and make it....maybe drag some BONES brothers with me?
Sweet! Bring'em on!!!
If my power steering box is fixed by then, we'll come
Get'r done!!!

And by the way........Thanks for the sweety dee booster cable bag compliments of MEB!! Didn't get too much MEB time in '11, gotta fix it in
'12!!!!

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
Sweet! Bring'em on!!!
Get'r done!!!

And by the way........Thanks for the sweety dee booster cable bag compliments of MEB!! Didn't get too much MEB time in '11, gotta fix it in
'12!!!!

That's one of the perks of membership! Missed you this year Biff, hope you can make some time for bronco stuff in 2012.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
That's one of the perks of membership! Missed you this year Biff, hope you can make some time for bronco stuff in 2012.

Planning on starting off the MEB New year right at the kick-off, Judy!

......and hopefully we can make it a double header weekend and hit Crozet Sunday, huh Tony? If nothing else, two Bronco's makes a group, right?

joshuar6447

Loc.
spotsylvania
I missed Gore because I was swapping motors but I'll definetly do my best to make this one. I haven't had a chance to get in on any of the bronco round M&G. Look forward to meeting you all

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
......and hopefully we can make it a double header weekend and hit Crozet Sunday said:
if there r folks interested in going to Crozet on Sunday plz let me know , we did a bronco event last yr . in Feb w/ the BOAR broncos' . We can do it then or in Jan ..
just let me know and I/we will start planning it ..

Bronco Biff

Contributor
if there r folks interested in going to Crozet on Sunday plz let me know , we did a bronco event last yr . in Feb w/ the BOAR broncos' . We can do it then or in Jan ..
just let me know and I/we will start planning it ..

Allright!!