• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Shoes

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Awesome. I really like the color of your rig.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Yep, it looks great!
Did you match the gear ratios to the bigger tires?

attachment.php

Millar

Contributor
Loc.
Birmingham
Man those tires look really good. Cute kid.

Millar

CENTER][/CENTER]

QUOTE=Chief Master Sergeant;2038944]Before and after. 33s to 35s.[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
The gears are 4.11, so I was told it will be okay for now. Won't be setting any land speed records, but she does okay. Thanks everyone. Picked these up for $100 apiece. Smoking deal considering they still have the little knobbies (I don't know what you really call them) on the tread.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
"Smoking deal considering they still have the little knobbies (I don't know what you really call them) on the tread."

Over here we call those "teets"! Damn good deal for those tires, looks great too! Now put that bronco in the garage bc it looks like its about to rain! ;)

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Unfortunately there's no room. The 67 is in there right now getting a face lift. I put the wheels and tires from the 72 on her and she's looking good as well. No worries though, as I have a great car cover for it.

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
just my .02.. the 33 looked better than the 35 on the front because the front opening is not cut out at all.. but the 35 looks better than the 33 on the rear because of the size of the opening.. but that is just my thoughts..