• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Fraud Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MYGR868

BANNED
I purchased a bronco from the same guy mentioned and i had a good experience, also your orange bronco shows no doors in pictures so how were they rusty?

Revelation

Bronco Guru
I purchased a bronco from the same guy mentioned and i had a good experience, also your orange bronco shows no doors in pictures so how were they rusty?

How about posting pics of your Bronco?

and if you read the whole thread you would see that he was given doors by the looser

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
New soft doors were old kayline soft doors with rusty frames…missing door handles…kayline is not even in business anymore so I can't get the parts.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God

Interesting %)

MYGR868
Today 07:25 PM
Current Activity: Private Messaging
Statistics
Total Posts: 1
Posts Per Day: 1
Last Activity: Today 07:25 PM
Current Activity: Private Messaging

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
It was mentioned in the other thread, but for those of you that have been defrauded by this guy, call the Alabama states attorney or fill out the form here http://www.ago.state.al.us/Page-Consumer-Protection-File-a-Complaint. States attorneys have to investigate every claim, I had a former friend that decided to get into the "grey area" (it's outright fraud) of phone-cramming (I parted ways with him when he crossed that line). But before I did, I remember the only thing that would rattle his cage, was when someone would call the states attorney. Given that the transaction takes place on Ebay both your states and Alabama's State's attorney can be contacted. Doing so will shut this guy down.

Also if CB tracks IP's in it's logs and the multiparty handles can be traced back to the ISP, that can be used as evidence of fraudulent activity, same goes for ebay (they will only give it up with a warrant), the stated attorney can and will get a warrant for those records. At the point that ebay gets served with a warrant they will shut this guy down, big internet co's hate the publicity of the government snooping through their records.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Whoever he is private messaging be sure to copy and paste it here! We want in on the fun and games too!

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
I have recently purchased a 1976 Bronco from a man who has been discussed in forums here. He is from Alabama. The add was full of lies. He is on MySpace & Ebay. He appears to be ligit-BUT IS NOT
Supposedly a shipper dropped our Bronco off like a thief in the night at a hotel on the highway.
We went to pick it up-After begging on the phone for the shipper to wait or bring it to our house with no success-It would not crank-There was a stick-twig like from your yard in the carburetor-the top was old & rusty-Doors were old and rusty. We had to rope towe it home. There was no bill of sale & the man refuses to respond to any of our requests for help.
I am posting here beacuse I love Broncos-and I want to learn more about them But also because I want to warn others & to find out if anyone else has purchased a vehicle from this man.
What he is doing is not right-He has created a line of victims a mile long & needs to be stopped. Can anyone please assist me ?
Thank You

I would like to know who the auto-shipper was. At time of pickup, the driver is supposed to inspect the vehicle for visible exterior damage i:e body,glass and tires. upon delivery, you are supposed to go over the inspection sheet with the driver to make sure no intransit damage ocurred. how can they deliver it without you being present? who signed for it? Sorry you got taken. my first EB bought off of Ebay was grossly misrepresented. I ate it big time and replaced tons of so-called decent sheet metal. I am looking for an EB and this is why i now need to see before i buy. i know there are alot of honest Ebayers but there will always be 1 that ruins it for all.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Sadly ebay buyer protection sucks for older vehicles. This seller knows the loopholes. I am finished with them. It is a bad way to learn a lesson.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I would like to know who the auto-shipper was. At time of pickup, the driver is supposed to inspect the vehicle for visible exterior damage i:e body,glass and tires. upon delivery, you are supposed to go over the inspection sheet with the driver to make sure no intransit damage ocurred. how can they deliver it without you being present? who signed for it? Sorry you got taken. my first EB bought off of Ebay was grossly misrepresented. I ate it big time and replaced tons of so-called decent sheet metal. I am looking for an EB and this is why i now need to see before i buy. i know there are alot of honest Ebayers but there will always be 1 that ruins it for all.

When I bought mine from he whose name will not be mentioned, the shipper couldn't get out of there fast enough. Rolled it off, said it ran rough when it was cold, handed me the keys, got in the cab and started rolling. Quality operation all around.

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
When I bought mine from he whose name will not be mentioned, the shipper couldn't get out of there fast enough. Rolled it off, said it ran rough when it was cold, handed me the keys, got in the cab and started rolling. Quality operation all around.

I hear you! D.A.S ebay's prferred carrier delivered mine. they contacted the load out to a dirt ball independent that had a trailer with wider ramps for oversized tires. He kept calling me the day of delivery making it later and later. He finally showed up at my house fairly close to midnite. He was real lucky i had a well lit garage so i was able to inspect before i signed his release paper.

Revelation

Bronco Guru

starting to think the seller IS the shipper, or at least in on it with him.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Could possibly be his brother/cousin/boy friend. All I know is the shippers phone was out of service the next day.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Could possibly be his brother/cousin/boy friend. All I know is the shippers phone was out of service the next day.

Can you stil counter his commit on ebay?

I used ebay for several yrs and quit using them about 5yrs ago and at that time you could respond to a respond??? or something like that...

If you can still do that you need to warn others...thats about all I know to do because ebay isn't doin nothing...:mad:

Revelation

Bronco Guru

Jon can tell us your IP address, I have $20 says its in N. Alabubba!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Great bbow,so I see you did.....

The odometer reading was incorrect by at least 100,000 miles.

Buyer:
Member id bbowisbuff ( Feedback Score Of 60)

Apr-18-12 07:48

Reply by lilbamaprincess (Apr-18-12 17:50):
BUYER IS AN IDIOT,OLD CARS DON'T HAVE THE XTRA DIGIT,HE THINKS IT FLIPPED STUPID

Follow-up by bbowisbuff (Apr-30-12 12:58):
Do not buy from this guy. Google broncosbybama. look at classicbroncos.com forum

Beardawg

Loc.
Swannanoa, NC
i bought my Bronco in Birmingham, AL. i spent 90.00 on a one way rental and looked it all over, drove it, bought it and drove it home. it had problems that arose when the stars got out of my eye's but nothing major. that said i had to get a bill of sale from seller to dealer then dealer to me before i could register then do the NC inspection and back ground check. 2 months later my NC. title came in the mail. good luck with EBAY i wouldn't spend money untill it was cleared up though. p.s. everybody on this site has been great to me, thanks to all.

tw322

What are the chances at mygr868 will have only one post forever? A newbie with one post, joined today and the first post is on this thread? Did I miss something or does this guy think everyone on here is gullible and stupid?

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
What are the chances at mygr868 will have only one post forever? A newbie with one post, joined today and the first post is on this thread? Did I miss something or does this guy think everyone on here is gullible and stupid?

I don't think it's about being stupid, creepy psychopaths revile in believing that they are toying with people, the problem is that not all psychopaths are smart. So they do stupid crap that they think is toying with other people, not realizing they are seen for the creepy idiots they are. He wants us to know that it is him, it's a game that psychopaths play. The more they get away with the more brazen they get. One universal constant though with psychopaths is that they all think they are slick, even when they are dumb as a box of rocks (e.g in this case).

Status
Not open for further replies.