• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2012 Ford Raptor Bronco

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Nice! I have been seeing all over Facebook in the last few days.

Will you have it at the Super Celebration again this year?

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Are we going to see the finished project at SC this year Van? I saw it last year and cant wait to hopefully see it in person when it is complete...

BRONCOBERT

Very nice! Is the Raptor and Bronco the same wheelbase? Also is that the Raptor flares on the finished project? if so looks good.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Turned out super as always- nice job. Pretty cool link as well :)

I second Karl's comments. The link is cool EXCEPT most people who own FSB's (and I have 2) are really tired of OJ references! But it's hard not to get them especially if the Bronco is white.

Folks, OJ is old news - let's move on!!

Van, outstanding job!

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I second Karl's comments. The link is cool EXCEPT most people who own FSB's (and I have 2) are really tired of OJ references! But it's hard not to get them especially if the Bronco is white.

Folks, OJ is old news - let's move on!!

Van, outstanding job!

Sorry Gary, but a white FSB will likely get those for the rest of time.

Just like the EB gets referencs to Green Acres, Bill Stroppe, Eiger Sanction and some other things that people remember it from, and those are a lot older and by far less memorable for the general public than OJ.

I saw this one the other day and shared it to one of the many posts on FB about Van's build, cause it made me chuckle....

Even Brian Williams likes OJ's Bronco (I know, it's actually Al Cowlings Bronco).

Attachments

• 10923475_10153062626359407_7307241374522612310_n.jpg
    10923475_10153062626359407_7307241374522612310_n.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 51
  • ojs (1).jpg
    ojs (1).jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 144

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great job on that. Got some get up and go don't it. :) Like those ones that are "unique" and not the same every day set up

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Very nice! Is the Raptor and Bronco the same wheelbase? Also is that the Raptor flares on the finished project? if so looks good.

No we cut 20" plus out of the frame. Those are not raptor flares they were to large for the body lines. We were oringally going to do fiberglass prerunner fenders and quarters but the customer decided he liked the classic Bronco look better!? I think each look has its own pros and cons. This has more of a sleeper look which I think I actually like better now