• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 1 Firestone Town & Country L78 - 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

landshark99

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Montrose, Colorado
I have the original spare tire that i pulled off my 76. I believe its the original OEM Firestone Town & Country tire that came on the bronco.

Firestone Town & Country L78 - 15 load range B

it looks like it may have been run for a few miles.. but it still has the little hairs on it, i would say its 95% or more.

It's not perfect as you can see a small crack in the picture.. and of course it has a bit of dry rot but still held great air pressure before I pulled it off the original steel rim today. Probably wouldn't run it.. but maybe a good tire for a restore spare or something...

I dont know if anyone wants it... but iam putting it out there as I wont ever run it and have no use for it. I'm willing to trade or take some $$$ for it to help fund my bronco addiction. Maybe even ship if someone wants it out of state. I know a few people collect these so thought i would post up.

IMG_1147.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

IMG_1153.JPG

OP
OP
landshark99

landshark99

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Montrose, Colorado
Really don't want this laying around but feel guilty throwing it away. Someone can have it if you ship it in on your dime

Status
Not open for further replies.