• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whos EB in St. Paul, Minnesota

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
any add info and pix on this slick EB at the Car Craft event in Saint Paul ?!?!

Attachments

• x267074_n.jpg
    x267074_n.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 145

FJB

Can't say if it is the same one or not, but I talked to a guy last week that had a picture on his phone from the Good Guys show in Iowa. He didn't have any details but said how nice it was.

egan_gt

Loc.
Hibbing MN
I dont have the best pics but here are a couple from Car Craft

Attachments

• 082212 004.jpg
    082212 004.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 082212 002.jpg
    082212 002.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 113

Hank_

Bronco Guru
That looks very cool. Wish it had a Ford power plant in it though. I still like the before pic better though.

Henry

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I always thought they have a similar appearance to the old Falcon's. That one really does.

Last edited:

HoldMyPocket

Loc.
OC, CA
looks awesome but the windshield frame doesn't go well in my opinion. i almost prefer the flat non-aerodynamic look of the Bronco windshield frame.

fordfan

Bronco Guru
That's a really sharp Bronco!! Do you think he takes it on the trails? .....you know....the EASY ones..

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
The deleted turn signals in the grille and the fancy custom belt line term are cool touches. I hate filled tailgates, though.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
That would not pass our local DOT inspections to be allowed for street duty but it sure is cool.

Any info on build specs? Fox front end? stock eb rails?

any open hood pics? interior pics?

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
I got to speak to the owner, who lives ~10 minutes from me and I've got a feeling I know exactly where he lives as there are some EB parts around his property. It's got a 2" body lift on it as the body sits low off the frame and he needed to lift it to get the chassis low enough. It's got a big fuel cell frenched into the back/floor, it's got to be on airbags the way its moving in those other pictures. It has a Mustang 2 front end that has to be bagged as well, 9" out back - I agree on the windshield, it doesn't flow correct with the rest of the body.

We don't' have DOT inspections here, if it survives the rust and the harsh winters it must be road worthy enough :D

Still pissed about the LT1, I *knew* it had to be a Chev powerplant and in my heart I didn't want to ask, but I just had to know ;(