• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Hard Life of a Bronco Owner in College

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
another difficult weekend at easy breezy beautiful UCSB.

314193_10151234551016753_1549220249_n.jpg

This thing is a babe magnet :cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, um yeah, looks like you got it rough.. ha ha ;)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
OK ... no one takes just one pic of a problem like that & whos shirt is under the bronco ??

70_Steve

Old Guy
Damn! And all I see here at work is the dreaded Red X!

Attachments

• Red X.JPG
    Red X.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,070

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
This may quickly turn into a hate thread.... I hate that I'm not back in college... I hate that I'm not 22 again... I hate that I didn't have a Bronco in College...

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Wow, that's what I call roughing it! Wish I would have had a Bronco in college or even highschool! I had a Jeep a couple years after getting married and my retreiver Pete and I would cruise around, couln't stop without some girl coming over to pet the dog or say how much she loved the Jeep. Hey, this could be a new business! Forget Match.com, we could rent out Bronco's by the week to get guys hooked-up!

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
I LOVED college!! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SITIUATION!!!! make as many memories as you can because after college you will look back and think about it ALOT!! trust me.. I had a blast!

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
More pics! More pics!...and you could focus alittle more in the back of the bronco....maybe tops up!...next to the bronco...with (her hood) up also...

bsquared

Contributor
An old boss of mine used to say "when you're good, it's hard to hide it". Thanks for not hiding it! Looks like fun....enjoy!