• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

c4 pan stiffening ring

BattlementFab

Loc.
Grand Junction
Rings come in 11 gauge mild steel or 11 gauge Stainless. Either one will work about the same, you wont have paint issues with the stainless version :D

Normal price on the steel ring is 30 shipped. Normal price on the SS is 40 shipped.

CB members can get them for 25 shipped and 35 shipped from now until February 15th.

They are CNC plasma cut and fit very snug, using all of the space available. On some oil pans, you might need to straighten the edge out in order for them to fit. The holes are slightly over sized to account for fitment. They come clean and ready to paint or install.

Best way to order them up is to use the website. The rings are listed here:

http://www.battlementfab.com/Ford-C4-Transmission-Stiffening-ring_p_587.html

The coupon to apply at checkout is c4pan

Thanks!!!!!

burntfish

Loc.
ouray, co
Clint when are you going to be back from KOH. I need to go to GJ for some stuff and can come get one.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I could not check out either. Keeps saying cart is empty.

I got that the first time I tried to order 2 then added to the cart, when that failed I only added 1 to the cart then in the cart changed it to 2 and hit update cart.

slims75

Loc.
Central NJ
I just tried to order again, every time I go to check out it is telling me my cart is empty, I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Update: I figured it out, if I use the link above it does not work for me, But if I go to there main site and buy it that way it worked. All good order placed. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
I just tried to order again, every time I go to check out it is telling me my cart is empty, I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Update: I figured it out, if I use the link above it does not work for me, But if I go to there main site and buy it that way it worked. All good order placed. Thanks!!

Huh that's strange, I'll check it out when I can. Off to hammer town Johnson valley USA tomorrow morning!

OP
OP
B

BattlementFab

Loc.
Grand Junction
I posted up the special on a couple of other Bronco boards, extending it until the end of the month. Ill be sending out orders placed in a couple of days, but you can order until the end of the month :D

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Any idea on when these will ship??

I know you had KOH and were waiting to get a good group to do a bulk order... I am getting to the last nuts and bolts of my engine build and this is one of the few parts I am waiting on.

Thanks
Todd

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Pic looks great in your build thread! The whole thread is impressive, thanks for letting me add a small part to it!

Anybody else installed theirs?

Thank you for making an affordable, functional part! It may solve a small problem, but it has been a nagging one for me and I didn't want any leaks after a new build!

Thanks again!