• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1975 bronco Sold! Sold! Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stix&strings

Loc.
Millbrae
1975 Bronco, Fresh 351w, 3k since complete rebuild mild cam roller rockers new clutch at same time, Headers, dual exhaust, NP435, Dana 44, Dana 20, Duff two inch lift and dual shocks front and rear, Duff classic traction bars. includes used tailgate, two stock chrome bumpers and steel half cab top and bulk head. It was my daily driver five years ago til a drunk neighbor hit it in front of my house. Lost my indoor storage, had plans of putting it back together but to many projects. It needs a left quarter, grill, left front fender and inner well, radiator support bent could be straightened. Typical rusty floors not bad mostly pitted a couple holes and a split seam near the tank switch valve. The worst rust through holes are at the top of the cowl panel at the welded seam. Would be a good restoration or rock crawler. Runs and drives, current regist ration, Still have the grill and fender could be banged out and bolted on. connelldw@comcast.net

DSC09034.jpg

DSC09041.jpg

DSC09040.jpg

DSC09036.jpg

DSC09042.jpg

DSC09045.jpg

DSC09046.jpg

DSC09048.jpg

DSC09051.jpg

DSC09050.jpg

DSC09049.jpg

Last edited:

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You should have no problem selling that.

Status
Not open for further replies.