• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of Durango Tan EBs...

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Not mine, but here is a nice one:

Attachments

• 100_0545.jpg
    100_0545.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 309

Kniteopp

Loc.
Kennewick WA
Not a fan of the color, kinda looks mustard to me. I don't like beige, brown or gold vehicles at all so I am biased on that color.

bosshoff

Contributor
I remember passing on a beige bronco with white top near Gunnison Colorado in 1995. It was 100% stock and rustfree. The owner wanted $4,400.00 at the time. I thought this was an insane amount of money. It looked like a sun-bleached cat turd. Possibly the ugliest stock color ever offered from the factory. I sure wish I was in a position to buy it back then. I wonder if someone owns it on this site?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Lose the wonky mud flaps and the 1960's half barrel mirrows and that is one nice ride....to each his own I guess....I like that color.

Broncoaddict

I'm digging the color. I bought one that was that color. I thought it was just a faded yellow. I feel kinda bad I chopped it up for the tub and rear skins :eek:

WorkerBee

Loc.
Northern CA
Here's mine. The paint is in great shape for being 41 years old.

Attachments

• 2834.jpg
    2834.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 147

clarrance

Bronco Guru
The cool and rare thing about the Durango Tan Explorer Sport is the interior. They are the only Broncos with Brown Sport door panels and brown plaid seating. this was only offered in 1972

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Here's mine. The paint is in great shape for being 41 years old.

Thats a top shelf looking Bronco to me%)....digging the wagon spokes again and thinking about putting my 30 yr old ones back on....;D

WorkerBee

Loc.
Northern CA
thanks for the comments. when I first bought it I hated it. Now it's kind of growing on me. I've always called it "baby diaper" yellow.

It would be hard to repaint it considering it's in that great of shape.

OP
OP
bigpitbull

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
Yeah. I picked up one this color and have been tossing the idea around of reprinting it a totally different color... Decisions... Decisions

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
thanks for the comments. when I first bought it I hated it. Now it's kind of growing on me. I've always called it "baby diaper" yellow.

It would be hard to repaint it considering it's in that great of shape.

BTW Cool lookin pup ya got sitting up in there also:cool:

WorkerBee

Loc.
Northern CA
Thanks! Border collie/mcnabb. Best dog I've ever had. If I go anywhere in my bronco without her I swear it looks like she's going to cry.