• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My 1972 Bronco.... Almost Finished

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Nice job! That's a good looking truck!

Blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Very nice Bronco!

What's that on the top of the radiator and driver side fender well? Looks like toolbox drawer liner?

Just looked through the pictures again, really nice work!

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Beautiful build.:cool::cool: I've just found the benchmark to strive for with my rig. Clean and simple, great job!!

Hank_

Bronco Guru
The bronco looks great. Very nice and very clean. Enjoy all the smiles and thumbs up you will be getting driving it around.

Henry

OP
OP
Aso544

Aso544

Loc.
Tallahassee, FL
What's the story on the Chevelle peaking out of the garage?

Thanks for the compliments!!! I very happy with the out come. I'm gonna install a Keystone Fabrication winch bumper, minus the hoop/bars and that should finish her out!!!

The Chevelle is a 48k mile 1971 numbers matching SS 454. I pulled the original 454 and TH400 and installed ZZ502 and beefed up TH400. She is pretty sweet ride. Very very clean and pretty damn quick !!!

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the compliments!!! I very happy with the out come. I'm gonna install a Keystone Fabrication winch bumper, minus the hoop/bars and that should finish her out!!!

The Chevelle is a 48k mile 1971 numbers matching SS 454. I pulled the original 454 and TH400 and installed ZZ502 and beefed up TH400. She is pretty sweet ride. Very very clean and pretty damn quick !!!

I was pretty jealous of the bronco......but the fast ride to? dang, luck man. I have had the pleasure of driving a zz502 (72 pickup) quick is a understatment.