• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vendor question/ help- P heads headers

Quackhead16

Do any of the vendors carry headers that will fit the p heads for a 01 explorer swap. Or does anyone know where I can get them? Thanks

JGZ

Call Melissa at Bronco Hut.She can hook you up.303-663-1455

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
x3 and they are made in the USA by Sanderson Headers. I wish our full lengths would clear the "P" heads dangit!

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
OP
OP
Quackhead16

Quackhead16

Do y'all know if stock mustang (fox body) manifold will work with the p heads?

OP
OP
Quackhead16

Quackhead16

I'm just using the stock Explorer manifolds. They don't leak. I have them already and I'll still be able to get to the spark plugs.

Mark[/QUOTE]

Are you running "p" heads? From what I understand and have read the stock manifolds will not fit in an EB.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
If you are running a mech clutch you will have issues on driver side but auto they seem to fit fine.
I run bronco manifolds on mine, ground down around the couple spots where it was tight. I have p heads.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Are you running "p" heads? From what I understand and have read the stock manifolds will not fit in an EB.

I running a C4 auto. Visually, they seem to fit as good as the stock Bronco manifolds. The drivers side will interfere with any mech. clutch linkage. With the auto, I should be fine. I'm going to put the Explorer manifolds on my stock 302 and get my exhaust ready for the swap. I'll be doing that in the next few weeks.

Mark

OP
OP
Quackhead16

Quackhead16

Thanks guys. I plan on running so I'm going to try and run the stock manifold, hopefully it will fit and save me a lot of money.