• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS Bronco #55 on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
That's cool that it is a low number vin. But it has a newer grill and hardtop.

Last edited:

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Has anyone talked to this guy, or sent him an email? This seems fishy to me. The way it is described, full payment due via wire, then title will be sent. No reserve on a rig with that low of a vin number. If real, then he has no clue what he really has. For some reason it set off my scam radar. Does anyone on here know this guy personally?

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
The doors appear to be 67.. Vin plates are not held on with screws either..It also says original radio..

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
The wire transfer may just be trying to avoid paypal fees but don't think I would ever go down that road.

Also the "200 V-6" would have originally been a 170 I-6, so not stock. Looks like maybe a flip or someone got in too deep throwing money at it. Not terrible but seems to have some things hiding under that paint.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
The wire transfer may just be trying to avoid paypal fees but don't think I would ever go down that road.

Also the "200 V-6" would have originally been a 170 I-6, so not stock. Looks like maybe a flip or someone got in too deep throwing money at it. Not terrible but seems to have some things hiding under that paint.

Yea, when you see overspray on the emergency brake, not good.....

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I believe that's an I6.

Yea way too much overspray!

T2e_C16_NHJHIFFhj_1j_KCBSPy7f6cmg_60_3.jpg
[/url]
photo storage[/IMG]

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Has anyone talked to this guy, or sent him an email? This seems fishy to me. The way it is described, full payment due via wire, then title will be sent. No reserve on a rig with that low of a vin number. If real, then he has no clue what he really has. For some reason it set off my scam radar. Does anyone on here know this guy personally?

Most likely he/she has no clue about its production date. That's something only EB enthusiasts would know about, and judging by the description, that is not what the owner falls in the category of.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Sent a message to the guy yesterday morning saying that I lived close by, was really interested, and wanted to see when I could come by and drive it. No Response. Smelling really fishy........

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Most likely he/she has no clue about its production date. That's something only EB enthusiasts would know about, and judging by the description, that is not what the owner falls in the category of.

I totally agree.
...Just an old Bronco that got a "resale Red" quickie paint job. I think it looks pretty interesting.

70HalfCab

Loc.
Mandeville, LA
Funny update at the bottom of the auction.

On Sep-25-13 at 14:04:20 PDT, seller added the following information:

I wanted to reassure everyone on Classic Broncos.com that this is not a scam...simply a seller who did not know what he had...and if it weren't for a very kind emailer from that site, a seller that never would have known what he had.

This is the correct VIN making this one of the first Broncos ever produced. Also has the rare eyebrow grill. Please bid with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.