• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Warn Belleview winch bumper

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Any got a pic of how this bumper is supposed to mount. Some sort of angle / channel. Just would like to see what it's supposed to be like before I create something on my own

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 134

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
I would guess there are mounts that extend inside the frame rails. Judging from the shape of that bumper it would sit 5-6 " minimum from the grill or face of the bronco.....b

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
Mine is mounted with 2x3 angle saddled on top and inside the frame rails.Looks like it came like that.

landshark99

Bronco Guru
Any got a pic of how this bumper is supposed to mount. Some sort of angle / channel. Just would like to see what it's supposed to be like before I create something on my own

IMG_2440.JPG

IMG_2445.JPG

IMG_2448.JPG

OP
OP
rmiller747

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
What bronco is this going on Rich?

Henry

Stroppe. Doing vintage mods on it.Stroppe/ Hurst Floor shifter, winch, hood scoop/ shaker , etc

Some might not like it but if I ordered a Stroppe in 1972 this is how I would do it.