• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New bronco craver t-shirt

RobertC

Loc.
Phoenix
All,

Wanted to test out some T-shirts and got some good feedback. I have the 1st version of BroncoCraver.com T-shirts ready for order!

Front facing Bronco on OD Fatigue Green

I have limited quantities as the inventory has already been ordered. I will have shirts in my hands Friday December 13th and will ship out Monday December the 16th.

Shirts start $20 each for most sizes.

Buy 2 get $5 off!!! Code: 5off2
Buy 3 or more Get $15 off Code: 15off3

Made with quality in mind, Hanes® tag-less pre-shrunk 100% cotton Tee.
(please note that XXL & XXXL sizes are Gildan Brand as I could not find Hanes in that size)

Order now online for the holidays at BroncoCraver.com pay via paypal.

http://broncocraver.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Early-Bronco-T-Shirt-0001-510x600.jpg

http://broncocraver.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Early-Bronco-T-Shirt-0001-close-510x600.jpg

More fun bronco apparel to come! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
RobertC

RobertC

Loc.
Phoenix
ALL,

MAKE SURE TO USE COUPON CODES WHEN ORDERING MORE THAN ONE SHIRT!!!

5OFF2
15OFF3

If you do not used the codes it is hard for me to discount you after payment.

Thank you!

Last edited:
OP
OP
RobertC

RobertC

Loc.
Phoenix
Grab yours today! They are selling fast. I will have another design out to glance at here soon!

OP
OP
RobertC

RobertC

Loc.
Phoenix
Any eta on adult shirts back in stock? Cool shirts

I have the classic design in stock. The front facing bronco will be re run at a later date that has yet to be determined. I will be doing a 3/4 turned to the side design coming next month on either black or dark gray. Unless anyone has objections or suggestions for a different color.

OP
OP
RobertC

RobertC

Loc.
Phoenix
Thanks guys. I will be ordering some more stock and a new design here soon. Just finishing up moving into the new house and i will find some time and space. lol

OP
OP
RobertC

RobertC

Loc.
Phoenix
Great! Glad the little guys loves it. Same thing my daughter wants to wear heres everynight to bed, she is two. "Dadda Ronco peease" :)

agduckhunter

Great! Glad the little guys loves it. Same thing my daughter wants to wear heres everynight to bed, she is two. "Dadda Ronco peease" :)

Well, we would've ordered two (one for my 8 year old daughter, also), but you didn't have her size. :cry: