• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR "I Believe" shirt order info: Order CLOSES 12/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCheney

!!!ATTENTION!!! THIS ORDER IS CLOSED!! Thanks for all the shirt orders!

Thanks for helping to fund my Bronco project!

I Believe shirts will be printed on a Gildan 6 oz 100% cotton shirt. The color is athletic grey with black ink. The sizing is typically men sizes. The cut is pretty standard boxy t-shirt. If you are ordering for women, consider going down at least a size.

The art is on the front with a plain back. I'm sorry that I can't accommodate other versions with this order. We are under a really tight timeframe. I need firm orders (either paid by paypal or check in the mail) by Wednesday 12/11 in order to get them back and in the mail.

To order an "I Believe" Bronco shirt, you can place an order through Paypal.

The price per shirt is $25. That includes shipping via USPS.
Please include quantity and size of the shirts you would like.

The address I use for Paypal is thomcheney@gmail.com

Paypal usually has the shipping information included.

If you are sending a check, that's okay too. Please send me an email to the same address. I will respond with a mailing address and confirmation of your order.

The printer says that shirts will be done on 12/16. I hope to have them in the mail the next day so they arrive in time for Christmas. If you live local to Portland, OR, you can pick up your shirt and save $5 on the price.

Attachments

• b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,562
  • broncosBELIEVE.jpg
    broncosBELIEVE.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 823
Last edited:

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey Tom,

Great idea.

The only reservation I have is about questions from my wife... I know she's going to ask how that cute brunette ended up with a drawing of our '70 on her chest.

Will be ordering 2. (PM to be sent with size and shipping info. Will also include with PayPal info.)

Good luck with your project.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.