• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

North Alabama Snow

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
We got hammered this time with the snow. The roads got rough, so they shut down the plant I work at. A Bronco photo shoot was necessary. :cool:

Attachments

• 100_1442.jpg
    100_1442.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 182
  • 100_1446.jpg
    100_1446.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_1449.jpg
    100_1449.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 185
  • 100_1453.jpg
    100_1453.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 100_1456.jpg
    100_1456.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 174

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Beautiful view in the last picture. Looks like the bronco in the second picture only needs a little love to play the snow.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Last picture would make a good desktop background.

Great action photos of the Bronco.

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
Good pictures of the view and of the Broncos... Look like you got about the same amount as we did here in SC.

Thanks for sharing.

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Local news channel has it on their site!

http://pix.waff.com/media/5939532

That's why our passion is getting so dang expensive!!! Everyone seems to love a Bronco! They're addictive! The TV guys saw the pic that Jimmy sent in and said "Hey yall, look at this!"

Nice shots Jimmy!; Beautiful Snow! We got about a 1/2" of ice and about 2" of snow, but this morning, the sun really worked on it, and I'm glad.....about tired of this Montana weather in Alabama!

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
That's why our passion is getting so dang expensive!!! Everyone seems to love a Bronco! They're addictive! The TV guys saw the pic that Jimmy sent in and said "Hey yall, look at this!"

Nice shots Jimmy!; Beautiful Snow! We got about a 1/2" of ice and about 2" of snow, but this morning, the sun really worked on it, and I'm glad.....about tired of this Montana weather in Alabama!

I hear ya on the weather. I'm ready to drive on normal roads. :p

Our passion is getting harder too. I've called about 3 within the last few weeks and someone beat me to every one. I likely would have bought at least two of them. %)

fordfan

Bronco Guru
I hear ya on the weather. I'm ready to drive on normal roads. :p

Our passion is getting harder too. I've called about 3 within the last few weeks and someone beat me to every one. I likely would have bought at least two of them. %)

The culprit is probably one of those "Bronco Parts Hoarders"!