• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 4x4x2 POWER STEERING GEAR BOX, PUMP, HOSES & PULLEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickphatmac

I have a power steering box out of a 1978 Ford Bronco that's been converted to a Rockcrawler 4x4x2 power steering gear. Not new, but Nice and Tight! NO leaks! This will fit a 1966 to 1977 Ford Bronco. It is the toughest steering gear you can find.

I also have a power steering pump from the same 78 Bronco. It comes with the V-pulley, and original big block 400 bracket. I'm positive that the power steering pump would work on a 289, 302, or 351 with the correct brackets.

I'm also including both high-pressure and return hoses to this set up!

I will sell this entire set up for $450 shipped.

4 PICS IN MY GALLERY!!!

I have pictures if you PM me your email or phone number I can text them to you.
Thanks for looking, Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.