• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Came Home From Work Today To This

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
:eek:When I got home from work today I almost shit. I have lived here for 17 years and have never seen the yard flood this bad. Another 1/4 inch and the water would have been coming in the Bronco Shed.:eek:

Attachments

• flood.jpg
    flood.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 609

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
I had the same thing but the garage flooded and my 65 fastback was sitting in water awhile I real mess it was in Dallas it will dry out

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Floods are no fun..we've been under water here so many times we're sick of it. Half of our Broncos is named after a hurricane/flood event..Isabel..Ernesto..

Kbpony

Cool reflection picture! Seriously though, thankful it stopped where it did.

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don't have a bronco shed. Man I want a bronco shed and looks like if the wife is mad you have a place to sleep.

OP
OP
CopperRanger

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
I don't have a bronco shed. Man I want a bronco shed and looks like if the wife is mad you have a place to sleep.

It started out as a shed to store the lawnmower, snow blower and other stuff and I slowly took over the whole thing.

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
:eek:When I got home from work today I almost shit. I have lived here for 17 years and have never seen the yard flood this bad. Another 1/4 inch and the water would have been coming in the Bronco Shed.:eek:

Where ya at in Michigan? I'm in Highland, mi and am just curious. Holy water.

OP
OP
CopperRanger

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
being that kirk offered to sand bag... i will offer to baby sit the bronco until it dries up! LOL!
JUST HANG TOUGH AND HOPE FOR NO MORE RAIN !

Thanks Steve, No rain in the forcast till Monday, hopefully it goes down by then.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
Could you send buckets of water to California for a while. The state is so dry even Olive Garden is installing Pay Toilets!!!

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Wow, I hope the shed doesn't rot either. Hope it's going down...and like TwoDales said, send water!