• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Rancho Overdrive unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

66Bronco

EC-vi.jpg

I am selling this Rancho Overdrive unit specially made to bolt to the rear of the Bronco Dana 20 transfer case. The OD unit itself is a Borg-Warner unit. It includes the engagement cable but does not include the lengthened speedometer cable and pedal switch. I believe the pedal switch is readily available on Ebay (it's needed to disable the OD when the pedal is mashed to the floor). The unit appears to be in great shape but I never ran it. Sold AS-IS. Included with the Overdrive pictured will be copies of the installation manual and also a copy of how to rebuild the Borg-Warner unit out of an old Motor Manual.

Please IM me if interested.

-Terry

OP
OP

66Bronco

i thought these was only good for the dana 18's... will it work on a 20 also?

Yes. Rancho marketed a unit specifically for the Bronco. They also did sell one for a Jeep. I do also have one for a Jeep that I'm planning to use for spare parts.

F100

Interested in your Rancho Overdrive unit.
Is it still available or did you sell it?

F100

Updates

Hey Terry, Any updates on the other Rancho Overdrive you have for sale?
Can you post some pictures?

Thank you, John

Status
Not open for further replies.