• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2nd Chance 50th Badge Buy

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Several guys have contacted me about missing out on the ordering of the 50th Anniversary Badges. It all went so quick, and I understand how it could have been tough for some because it all happened over the 4th of July weekend. I certainly want everyone who wants badges, to get them. After the payments come in for this first round, I will start a thread to see if we have enough interest to do a second round of ordering. It might just be 50 or 100 badges, but I will certainly look into it.

Thanks for the understanding and the incredible response.

Scott

HB73

Scott, which thread should I subscribe to? Want to make sure I'm in on the second round if it happens. How about this thread?

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Scott, which thread should I subscribe to? Want to make sure I'm in on the second round if it happens. How about this thread?

If a second round order happens, I will start a new thread, but I will put a link to it in this thread.

Stockbroker5

I'll take 2 badges and two stickers!

Thanks for opening it up for more orders I missed it last week.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I will take (2) badges, & (2) stickers. I hope this time around it won't be the luck of the draw. Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I've been gone for 10 days! Glad you set up for more, thanks.
PM sent for (4) badges and (2) stickers.