• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Time for another Led mass/group buy

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
So I going to be placing another order on LEDs and would like to offer up my usual discount to everyone on here for pre-sells. Along with these lights I will also be posting a list separate for headlights and am working on putting together another list for turn signals, brake lights and so forth. A bunch of people got to see the first set of front marker lights that will be listing at the NW Bronco round up on Jsmall's Bronco they are white LEDs when in the marker mode and switch to Amber when you use your turn signals the white light is almost bright enough to be a driving light. So stay tuned for more info on those.

Just a little info on the lights I am selling they are CREE led's with CREE chips others such as on ebay may say CREE lights but use Epistar chips. The Epistar chips don't last as long and after awhile the light color will fad to a yellow ting as well. I do have one light that is listed that has Epistar chips and its a 52" light just trying to offer a option for a 50" light. The lights Im selling are also sold by many vendors in almost all the 4 wheeler magazines I am getting them direct from the vendor and passing on the savings as I don't have the overhead that they do or repackage them in different boxes.

As for how to order contact me for a shipping quote with what you want than my preferred payment would be PayPal but I will take a personal check as well. The order will take place September 13th if you have lights you want but can't get in on the buy date do to circumstances contact me and we can work something out. The lights will be ordered than and when they arrive usually about two to three weeks I test them all to verify there's no damage caused due to shipping before I ship them out to you.

The attached PDFs are the main lights I offer if you don't see a size you want or style just ask I probably have it. I will be updating the first PDF. The second PDF has some of the larger light bars I offer there's no prices listed yet I will update that soon just need to figure out shipping cost on those.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask if it would be easier to ask your question over the phone pm me and I'll give you my phone number.

Thank you for looking and all the support,

John

Attachments

• 2015+LED+LIST-1.pdf
    384 KB · Views: 221
  • 2015 LED light bar list 2.0.pdf
    310.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Following and I'm in...

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Sounds good Brian when you know what you'd like or if you just have questions let me know.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
So here is the longer light bar price sheet I can also get long curved light bars as well if there's interest let me know and I will post up a price sheet for those.

Thanks again

John

Attachments

• 2015 LED light bar list 2.0.pdf
    310.6 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has already placed their orders and say if anyone still has questions please feel free to ask either here or by sending me a message

I am still working on putting a list together for all the exterior and interior lights but I am trying them all out on one Bronco first so we can post picks. I will run a separate sell for these when I do get them all tested.

John

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Just wanted to remind everyone today is the last day to get in on this one I can take orders up till 8:00 for this.

Thank you again everyone

John

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Sorry for the delay guys all lights have been ordered and I will be sending out individual pm's tomorrow. Thank you everyone for making this happen.

John