• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Sold

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
Hey guys...its been awhile since I've posted but I told a friend (Darrell EuBanks) I'd try to help him sell his EB. Many of you here probably know this Bronco and have wheeled with him.

Here is the listing on CL for pics. http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/5800716753.html

This is a 1971 Early Ford Bronco. I'm asking $6,800. Please call or text between 5pm and 9pm with any questions. 865-719-9763. No emails. This Bronco is ready to daily drive and wheel the trails on the weekend.

Drive train: Newly rebuilt 302, T18 4speed, Dana 20 transfer case.
Front axle: 1976 Disc brake Bronco axle with an OX locker, Warn axles, OX u-joints and 4:88 gears.
Rear axle: Stock Bronco axle with disc brakes, full spool and 4:88 gears.
Front suspension: 3 link with extended radius arms and 4" lift coil springs.
Rear suspension: 3 link with extended radius arms and stock Bronco coil springs.
Tires: 36x12.50 TSL Super Swampers

Other parts: 3 core high efficient radiator, F250 power steering box, Stone Crusher steering, 3" body lift, Full interior Roll cage, Ramsey winch and custom inner wheel bead locks.

Also have a full top.

Thanks, Anthony.
aka Thumping.

Attachments

• Darrel 1.jpg
    Darrel 1.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Darrel 2.jpg
    Darrel 2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 175
  • Darrel 3.jpg
    Darrel 3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Darrel 4.jpg
    Darrel 4.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
OP
OP
thumping

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
With new rotors, brakes, bearings, OX locker, OX u-joints and Warn axles....he put over $2000 just in the front axle.

The Bronco even has delay wipers....now that's pimp...:cool:

Cook32

Loc.
St. Louis
If I didn't have a full weekend ahead of me I'd consider the 7hr road trip. Great excuse to get out of the house!

Big One

Loc.
Bartlesville, Ok
Didn't even make it to the weekend!

Just got off the phone with the owner. Money's being sent tomorrow morning.
Gordon(Bailiebilt) talked to Suzy Duff and she was nice enough to offer to store it until I get out there!
Looks like it's new home will be in Oklahoma.

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
Just got off the phone with the owner. Money's being sent tomorrow morning.
Gordon(Bailiebilt) talked to Suzy Duff and she was nice enough to offer to store it until I get out there!
Looks like it's new home will be in Oklahoma.

Congrats! Very cool, nice rig.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I was born and raised in Bartlesville, left there in 91'. There were a few early broncos around at that time, used and worn, nothing fancy lol.

Big One

Loc.
Bartlesville, Ok
I was born and raised in Bartlesville, left there in 91'. There were a few early broncos around at that time, used and worn, nothing fancy lol.

Probably hasn't changed much since then. we moved here in '08.
There's still a few Broncos around.

I believe its the guy that owns Hainzinger Gallery on Hwy 75 and Harvey St that drives a nice copper and white uncut. he also has a Blue trail rig that his daughter used to drive to school.

There's one that sits at 14th and Cherokee, a few blocks north of the High School. I don't see it move very often.

I live west of town on Circle Mountain. we had another one up here for awhile, but I never saw it move either and never saw the owner around. One day I was out walking it was gone. Haven't seen it since.

There was also a lady east of town on Nowata rd that had a few and a bunch of parts. She had a auction a couple yrs back and sold out.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I've the Ranger on Hwy 75, but haven't seen the others you mentioned. I grew up fishing that pond just across the fence to the east from the guy on Nowata road with the broncos and ten mega tons of parts, and had no idea all that was there until the auction.

Loc.
Liberal\Claremore
Ha! Brings back a lot of memories. I lived on a farm between Bartlesville and Nowata, just west of hog shooter creek. I left in 1975.