• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Complete Running Engine W/EFI - NEW PRICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
NEW Price - $1600

I am looking to sell my engine w/ EFI.

1976 Bronco Engine - it was in my bronco when I bought it (carburetor). I believe the engine has been rebuilt at some point by PO.

I installed the following:

RJM EFI wiring harness
Explorer Upper/Lower Intake
BC Broncos EFI Throttle cable
Explorer Fuel rails
Explorer front dress - brackets were media blasted and clear coated.
Explorer Alternator
New PS pump
New H2O pump
Mustang computer - A9P
Mustang Distributer
Mustang Mass Air Meter
New Plug Wires
ALL new sensors

There is probably something that I am forgetting.

This is and will be a turn key job for somebody interested. The only thing that is not included in the price is the aftermarket PS reservoir, fuel pump, electric fan, and radiator.

The reservoir, electric fan, and radiator could be included for an additional price.

I have less than 500 miles on this set up since I got it 'finished'. I am now looking at going a different direction, and I want/need to sell this set up to fund the future upgrades.

If you are interested, please let me know. You are welcome to hear it run and go for a ride.

Attachments

• 76 Bronco Engine bay.jpg
    76 Bronco Engine bay.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 739
  • 76 Bronco Engine bay 2.jpg
    76 Bronco Engine bay 2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 699
  • 20150322_132022.jpg
    20150322_132022.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 708
  • 20150322_132030.jpg
    20150322_132030.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 581
  • 20150322_132039.jpg
    20150322_132039.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:
OP
OP
JDJ

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Looking at going 4.6L 3V w/5spd auto. You interested in my setup?

Btw.... I haven't talked to you in A WHILE! How's it been going?

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
would look good under and Christmas tree as well!

OP
OP
JDJ

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Have you done a compression test on it recently? Might be interested, not a bad price for that setup

Last compression test was done around a year ago. I can do a compression test if you are interested. Will probably take me a few days to make time to get it done. Just let me know.

OP
OP
JDJ

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Bump. Been crazy around here with my twin girls. Haven't had time to fool with Bronco. I haven't forgotten about the compression test. I will get it done soon and post up results for anyone interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.