• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MAD Bronco

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Mad got that Rig looking real good looks like

And Comgrats on the Nuptuals big guy

Who'd have thunk it

Attachments

• IMG_1477.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 413

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Getting married and had to clean up his act :) been following the rebuild on Facebook and he worked is you no what off getting bit done!! Congrats !!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Been so busy wasn't able to follow it. Iut sure looks nice

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
From rusty beast to Beast Mode in 2 months. Driven by the motivation to get her done...
You can do anything if you put your mind, heart and soul into it!

~Honario (Mad)

Attachments

• New Mad Bronco.jpg
    New Mad Bronco.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 245
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
you're welcome sir, hopefully we'll see y'all next year at OCBR after you've had some time to recover from the festivities this year

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
From rusty beast to Beast Mode in 2 months. Driven by the motivation to get her done...
You can do anything if you put your mind, heart and soul into it!

~Honario (Mad)

Let's us not forget "CASH":D

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Yes sir How is the man doing? :)
Just great here in the islands. There are lots of shutdowns happening again due to covid numbers climbing. We still got 14 day quarantine for travelers so I'm not leaving islands for any trips soon. Bars just got closed again for 3 weeks because of a cluster outbreak.

BCH BRCO

Mad,
What is the measurement from the top of your tailgate to the top of your soft top? I am trying to see if I would clear my garage door with a soft top like yours. I assume that is the highest point of your top?
Thanks,
BCH BRCO

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just great here in the islands. There are lots of shutdowns happening again due to covid numbers climbing. We still got 14 day quarantine for travelers so I'm not leaving islands for any trips soon. Bars just got closed again for 3 weeks because of a cluster outbreak.

Hang in there big guy... The year is going pretty fast, Maybe we'll be rid of most of the nonsense soon