• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco - press conf from Ford

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
For me, if I were to get one, it would have to be family friendly and therefore 4-door. Drop that 3.0L Powerstoke in it, and I'll be ready to sign on the dotted line (provided it looks descent).

I'm afraid it won't be the off-roader we all want it to be, but perhaps it would be a cool family rig with some respectable off-road-ability

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
For me, if I were to get one, it would have to be family friendly and therefore 4-door. Drop that 3.0L Powerstoke in it, and I'll be ready to sign on the dotted line (provided it looks descent).

I'm afraid it won't be the off-roader we all want it to be, but perhaps it would be a cool family rig with some respectable off-road-ability

Same here. My offroaders will be my current '73 or a fullsize '78-'79 Bronco.

Idahorocks

Loc.
Spring, Texas
6136b0a476eea873ec64ef563939f776.jpg

BC soft top in the future?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

72BlueBronco

59932762_10157282874178205_5544448113621598208_n.jpg

Straight axles, 2 door, removable top and doors. I like it.

this is the best looking concept I've seen yet. I think I would buy one of these.

plus I heard something about Ford patenting side view mirrors on the A pillar so they could stay while the doors are off.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
The new expeditions are sure ugly

Looks like a Flex wagon
The one they stopped making because it didn’t sell

Because they never advertised it
Fords internal memo prohibited showing any children in the ads for the flex
And prohibited it being shown in daylight on the tv commercials
It was always show at night by a happy single couple , never with kids