• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

An Early Primate Christmas!!!!!!!!!

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Aloha all!!!

Just sharing my early Christmas Delivery!!!!!

Momma got me the 15x10's & 33" MTRs!!!!!!!!!! 5 to boot!!!!!!

The bronco is getting a full service (Yeah, I wussed out, work has me at least 10 hour days until xmas) at a trusted shop, but when back tomorrow, these babies go on!

Happy Holidays all!!!!!

Bill

Attachments

• LovinIt.jpg
    LovinIt.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 240
  • 5NewFeet.jpg
    5NewFeet.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 179

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Bill-

Sweet! You will like the MTRs. Offroad traction is awesome and they ride very smooth and pretty quiet. They have gotten a little noisier over time and will be a little squirrelly on freshly wet roads (oil/H20 mix) and I would imagine on ice...havent gotten it out yet to play (too much salt). I have had the rear end attempt to come around on me a couple of times on freshly wet pavement (not much, if any siping worked into the manufactured tread)...although I do have a detroit in the rear--I never had that problem with my previous tires. I could break those loose really easy (bark or burn them), but they never squirrelled on me. I would advise you to take them to a good tire shop and spend the $5-10 per tire and get them siped. I did this with my winter beater (needed new tires) and its been doing good in the slush. I would hate to see anything bad happen to the Monkey Mobile. Best to you, your fam and your new baby!

John

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Very nice! Be sure to post some pics after they are mounted!

Merry Christmas.

OP
OP
MnkyBiz

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Thanks all!!!

As soon as the MM is back from Merv's, I'll put them on & post photos!!!!!

Also, we are going to the Outer Banks for New Years! I intend to get lots of winter Beach Running photos!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Cheers!!!!!

Bill

crawln68

Bronco Guru
WOW!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: That's awesome. Merry Christmas to you. Can wait to see more pics!

slyjki

Loc.
okc ok
how did you santa to come so early? Im needing a few things myself and have been working on my beast steady. Ill be damned if santa has came and saw me. Look foward to seeing some more pics. Congrats!

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sweet Monkey.

Those shoes will look great on the Mnkymobile. Can't wait to see pics of them mounted.

Blue71

Louie

Bronco Guru
AAHHH!! There's nothing like new tires and wheels on an EB :) Nice!

4x4x289

very nice. those mtrs ride nice. maybe you could use one to support a christmas tree this year. ;D

74familyeb

Loc.
norfolk
Mnkybiz
where abouts in the outer banks will you be going. none of my broncos are up but my dodge is up for a little beach running. plus if my wife would see a nice eb on the beach she might not fuss about me spending some more time and money on mine :)
l8r josh

OP
OP
MnkyBiz

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!!!

Here are 3 sets of photos! First, of course is me showing off Michaela! She loved Santa! No tears or fear from this kid! She laughed & giggled at Santa the whole time! It really made his day, as the 5 kids before were screaming BLOODY MURDER!!!!!

Next are before new wheels/rim shots & finall are the new feet!!!

Cheers!

Bill

Attachments

• Slide05.JPG
    Slide05.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Slide04.JPG
    Slide04.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Slide03.JPG
    Slide03.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Slide02.JPG
    Slide02.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Slide01.JPG
    Slide01.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
MnkyBiz

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Here are the new feet!

Lemme tell you.....

....WORLD OF DIFFERENCE DRIVING ON 95!!!!!!!

Having the wider stance makes a HUGE difference!!!! I love these tires!!!!!

bill

Ooooh, and for posterity sake, I could have EASILY fit 35's. I have a 3.5 Duff's Suspension lift....that's all! There is more than enough room for the 35's! That will have to wait until I run these down!!!!

Attachments

• Slide06.JPG
    Slide06.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Slide07.JPG
    Slide07.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Slide08.JPG
    Slide08.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Slide09.JPG
    Slide09.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Slide10.JPG
    Slide10.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Slide11.JPG
    Slide11.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 46

71 BRNCO

Mnky-Bill

Looks fantastic. I can't believe what a difference that makes on your rig.

PS stay with the 33's they look amazing. 35's would not look as good trust me. Thats why I went with a bigger lift!

Merry xmas.

talk soon

kyle

Tyman

Ya those look good. Here is what 35's look like with 3.5inch duffs no body lift

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Tyman said:
Ya those look good. Here is what 35's look like with 3.5inch duffs no body lift

That's an interesting rollbar/cage combo. Can you tell me more about it? I've got a bulkhead in my '71 and might do something similar.