• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SeaBiscuit fund ! WE HAVE A TOTAL !

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Member SeaBiscuit had his Bronco stolen and some of the members have shown interest in helping him get something to replace it. We are going to take up a collection ( money ) and you can donate anything you can afford. No amount is too small ( or too large ;D ). YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FEEL OBLIGATED TO DONATE ANYTHING ! This is not something that Classicbroncos site is doing , it is something that Classicbroncos members are doing to help a Bronco brother out. Jon ( ADMIN ) has agreed to collect the money on his paypal account AND you can also send a money order if you do not use paypal ! Jon will come along and post some info on where to send the money. Admin will send the money to SeaBiscuit to either pay for a PROJECT BRONCO or to pay shipping on parts or whatever he needs to get something built ! If you are one of the members who had shown interest in sending him parts, CONTACT SEABISCUIT ! The money collected will go directly to him to pay for a truck, parts, or shipping of truck or parts to build a truck ! If he decides to throw a party with the money, he better invite me ;D .

SO, now we have a money collector, we need to collect some money ! Remember, we are not trying to raise enough money to buy him a brand new Bronco, just replace what he had ! :) Any and all donations are appreciated. From $5 to $20 it doesn't matter !!! Send what you can !!!

Make sure that any money you send to ADMIN is marked as ( seabiscuit fund ) so he doesn't get confused ! Include your user name so SeaBiscuit has a list of the great members who helped him get his Bronco replaced ! If you are the anonymous type, thats okay too. Admin will just add names to the list, not how much was given. We need to put a deadline on this so Admin isn't tied up forever and I'm sure the sooner the better for SeaBiscuit so how about JANUARY 15TH , 2006
If you have parts or a cheap truck that would help make this project a success please PM Sea Biscuit personally !

THANKS and have a very HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON

=========================================
ADMIN EDIT 12/18/05
Here's the info for making a donation:

Paypal link:

Check or money order mailing address:
Jon Hanna
P.O. Box 16775
Phoenix, AZ 85011-6775

Thanks!

Jon Hanna

Last edited:

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
In addition to money, could we get SeaBiscuit to repost into 2 categories, what he HAS and what he NEEDs. I think that this would help all of us a lot. As someone donates or ships a part, he should remove it from the list. It would also be great if we could make this a sticky, I am sure it's cool with admin.

hlkilby

Loc.
Joplin,MO
Make it easier! I'm from Missouri.

Can you post Admin.'s address or address we send the cash to?

I don't know SeaBiscuit but I feel his pain!

Thanks!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Yes, 2badrotties you did it right, good job. I will stand by my offer that I made to him in the other postings. I think a parts needed list -vs- the parts recieved list is a great idea. swa0330 is right on the money with his post. So thats about 30 days to get-er-done. SeaBiscuit, Are you ready? I know he has said he is very busy at work but the way this part thing is set up he is the only one that can up date the list. Thats what I mean by are you ready. (seabiscuit)
I am ready, lets see that list.

Bax

Tapp Daddy

Loc.
Bonney Lake, WA
This just goes to show the quality of people on this site. Being fairly local to 'da bisquit, I am more than willing to lend a hand where/whenever possible. Currently being on unenjoyment, and with the holidays, funds are a little tight, but I am here for ya. I've never met you before, but a few wrenches, a few beers, and we'll be old friends. Hope to see you soon.

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
Give me a couple of days to make lists. I did post what I have in the sticky-fied thread and that hasn't changed, but there are things in feitctaj's black hole of an attic that needs to be inventoried. So an update will come as soon as I can get over there. Tapp, we need to hook up. We're way too close to each other to keep being strangers.

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
I have a few things I bought but changed my mind and decided to go a different route.

I just put the items in the classified section and will donate half the sale price to the SeaBisciut fund

Last edited:

Tapp Daddy

Loc.
Bonney Lake, WA
Tapp, we need to hook up. We're way too close to each other to keep being strangers.[/QUOTE]

I agree! Let's get through the holidays and we'll hook up. Maybe you can give me some pointers and direction on my project until we can get started on yours.

Good Times

Loc.
Wenatchee, WA
Can you add the PayPal address to the first posting so we don't have to scan the entire thread to locate it. Happy to send my $10. I'm interested to see how much we can collect.

Never met you seabiscut....I'm in Wenatchee....Once you get your project up and running...hope we can do some wheeling. Good Luck!

7d1

Loc.
Fairfield,Ca
Hey,If anyone has parts to donate to SeaBiscuit,from Sacrameto or Bay area,I will be happy to run them up there.For that matter anywere between,I'll pick up if not too far of the path. Dave

BLU74

Loc.
Folsom, CA
7d1 said:
Hey,If anyone has parts to donate to SeaBiscuit,from Sacrameto or Bay area,I will be happy to run them up there.For that matter anywere between,I'll pick up if not too far of the path. Dave

I'm in Roseville (in Sac. off I-80). I have an original dash pad in great shape, original tire carrier w/all hardware, and a fewe other odds and ins sitting around. I can meet you on your way and add to your cargo.

broncosis

Loc.
long island,ny
I have a NIB complete 1" body lift from Duffs that I was going to sell but this seems like a better use for it. 2Bad let me know when and where to send it and its going. Bill

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I just updated the 1st post in this thread with the Paypal info. Thanks to 2bad for getting this rolling.

We also have another member wanting to auction off a fully restored Nylint toy Bronco with all the $ going to Seabisquit. ;D I'll post more as soon as there's more info.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Hey Jon, I'm getting this message at Paypal %)

We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

Message 3005

I will try again later.

Never mind, it's working now ;D

Thanks Jon :cool:

Last edited:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
admin said:
I just updated the 1st post in this thread with the Paypal info. Thanks to 2bad for getting this rolling.

We also have another member wanting to auction off a fully restored Nylint toy Bronco with all the $ going to Seabisquit. ;D I'll post more as soon as there's more info.
And chance of making this a sticky, or at least the paypal address :cool:

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry. I meant to make it a sticky. I'll do that now.

Thanks for all the support guys! So far about $170 has been donated.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Right now funds are Hella tight for Erin & I.

But I am donating my 31's on 15x8's to Seabiscuit! I'll do what little I can to keep this going!

TTT Brethren! Lets Help SeaBiscuit out as much as he has helped us!!!

Happy Holidays!

Bill

Sturube

I've got an '82 full size that I am trying to sell but would be willing consider donating to the chopping block for the convienence of getting it off my hands...has a strong 351W, not sure what else may be useful.