• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LMC TRUCK exhaust systems

Tuff68

Loc.
Hermitage, TN
Any one ever buy one of the complete exhaust systems from LMC truck. If so how did they fit up and were you pleased with it.
Their site lists a complete duel system with mufflers for less than $200.00.
Thanks,
David

Karl's 68

Loc.
green bay
David, I received my dual exhaust from LMC truck a month ago. The fit is a little to be desired. It took me the better part of the day to install. The problem is that there is extra foming stock after the bends. if you are patient and willing to spend the time cutting and fitting (and hanging), for under two hundred to your door it isn't a bad deal. I got mine with the glass packs and it sounds great! Karl