• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Bronco Trail Cover Mass Buy - Ends June 30

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Early Bronco Trail Cover Mass Buy is on. Mass Buy will end June 30, 2006

*** Admin edit to remove link to company ***

• Description:
    These Early Bronco Trail Covers are a great way to keep the inside of your rig dry. They can be installed quickly (Using 6 adjustable straps with buckles) and come with a pouch for storage that is small enough to fit under the passenger seat making them a great item to carry on weekend outings with the normal top and/or doors removed.

They are made from lightweight and durable marine fabric to hold up to the elements and can be used as either a short term (overnight) or long term (through the winter) solution for keeping the weather out of your rig. They come in two versions that are universal fit to cover a large variety of different configurations. The Full Family Cage version is large enough to fit over almost all family style cages as long as a hard top or soft top can still be installed over them. The Standard Cage/Half Cab version is designed to fit with most standard roll bars or cages that "do not" provide rear seat family cage protection.

• Cost:
    The Mass Buy price will be $100 Each.

• Shipping:
    The shipping on these will be a flat rate of $15 to the continental US. See the web page for details. These will "NOT" begin shipping until sufficient orders have come in to buy the materials at the bulk rate. As soon as they do then they will begin shipping as fast as I can make them. I expect the first orders to start shipping within one to two weeks.

• Payment:
    To order yours please visit the webpage I have set up for them:
*** Admin edit to remove link to company ***
Rick Halle (SaddleUp)​

Edit to remove the minimum number which has now been met.

Last edited by a moderator:

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Just ordered mine. Told my wife I bought something else for the Bronco. She wasn't happy till she saw it and then said "oh, well that's a good idea".

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ChrisinWV said:
Gee thanks Bill!;D
Cool product Rick.
I will try to get in on this deal before it is out....
Chris

Har har pal...you already got yr birthday presnt ..those FK heims are not cheap. ;D
The second one is for Davis' '68...:p

sprinksbeme

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kingman, AZ
Rick, these look great. Is the second style designed to fit a roll bar like WH baja bar pic below
Thanks Marty

Attachments

• 4205BA~1.jpg
    4205BA~1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 37

brian72

Early Bronco Student
what will the after mass buy price be? What colors might be avial after mass buy?

OP
OP
SaddleUp

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
sprinksbeme said:
Rick, these look great. Is the second style designed to fit a roll bar like WH baja bar pic below
Thanks Marty
Yes, It will be set up to be able to fit a wide variety and that one looks like it will be fine.

Rick

OP
OP
SaddleUp

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
brian72 said:
what will the after mass buy price be? What colors might be avial after mass buy?
It looks like $119.95. I need to measure everything again and calculate the cost closer first to be sure though. I.E. If I can get it down to 109.95 or 114.95 then I will. Other colors are up in the air right now. There is the potential of offering 8 or 10 different colors but I need to see how much leverage I have with the warehouse after the mass buy. (I'm hoping the mass buy will get me in solid enough with them to work an even better deal with them than I have now)

Rick

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
bmc69 said:
Har har pal...you already got yr birthday presnt ..those FK heims are not cheap. ;D
The second one is for Davis' '68...:p

You're right. Thanks again for those!!!
I think I will wait for the other colors anyway.....
Besides, mine is still covered up with the free hardtop!
;D