• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big for Little Trade - Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Loc.
Holland
I have an overbuilt 69 Bronco that is 85% completely reassembled after being stipped of every single bolt. It has a 351W, AOD, NP205, Full width axles (79 Bronco), 4.88 gears, custom built roll cage (local race car builder), permanent door inserts, new paint job (not the best paint, but it looks nice), 35" BFG Mud Terrains, Hurst ratchet shifter, leather interior from 92 Nissan Pathfinder (not installed), DOM Tie Rod Over steering system, 4wheel disk brakes (79 Bronco front calipers on both front and rear), full Herculined interior, black soft top, soft doors need recovering, 5.5" coils in front, reversed shackle lift in back (soft ride, high flexibility), probably more but I can't think of it. Oh yeah, mini-spool in the rear.

It needs to have the wiring harness installed, the cage bolted down, the gages hooked up, the radiator installed, and the rear seats bolted in, brake lines finished, and the fuel line finished.

I'm looking for something that is already on the road, nice body (preferably uncut), runs 31s or 33s (tires), doors and a hard top. I just ran out of steam between school, work, side work, 3 kids, and a wife who actually likes to see me once in a whlie. I want to have something to drive and I think that what I've built will be too big for daily driving.

I might be interested in an older Porsche 911 if anyone has one in a garage that doesn't need TOO much work.

I'm not completely sold on this idea after the amount of work I've put into this Bronco. I just see myself getting more use out of a smaller Bronco at this point in my life.

I'll try to post pics later, if you don't see them and you want to, e-mail me and I'll send them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.