• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1967 Navy Bronco (no affiliation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I was thinking my crazy number would be $7500, and even worried that I'd regret it if I had the winning bid!!....but it's already to $7600, with 5 1/2 days left :eek: holy crap

OP
OP
E

elan

Loc.
s
A frame off is the only way to bring this back to original........sooo, unless one does the work themselves it would become financial nightmare. One that the buyer will not recover.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
...and that's saying something with current EB values...it is quite likely that my Broncos are the only vehicles I've owned in 30+ yrs that I'll at least break even on

the only thing I'd do with this piece of military/EB history is put it in the garage, try and bring out as much as the original paint as possible - no matter how painstakingly slow that process may be - and bring it out for events

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
A frame off is the only way to bring this back to original........sooo, unless one does the work themselves it would become financial nightmare. One that the buyer will not recover.

bout the only way to go for a good solid eb, but definitely costly

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Sold for $8600...........guess I should have paid a little more attention to this one, hopefully it doesn't turn into "crawlers R us".

OP
OP
E

elan

Loc.
s
Or.......the sawz all crowd.

On a side note. I spent some time with a number 2 pencil and a tablet to figure anyway it was feasible, money wise, to get involved with this. That was to include current projects and time allotment. I tried like heck to justify the purchase but the numbers didn't work to do it right. Especially farming out much of the work. The pictures didn't show what I wanted to see as in "needed work areas". I live in a Navy town and this would gone over big. Ahh next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.