• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1967 Top ID

triracer67

Contributor
I can't find the thread that talks about the differences in model year tops, I remember seeing that 66, or 67 had different interior supports, can someone help? Back story is my top (which I don't think is original 1967) is beyond metal repair. I do have a lead on a good top, which I was told is a 1967, and has rounded rear interior support brackets, is this correct?

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The distinguishing difference on the earlier tops (beside the '66) is that there is a oval shaped hole in the inside support of the inside rear corners (so the bolts of the slide locks etc can be assessed). This top was used through the early '69's.