• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UT 1967 U15 Bronco FOR SALE

jayshelby

City: St George
Price: $ 55000

I swore i never would BUT, unfortunately it is time to sell my bronco. It's a 67 with a huge list of upgrades that has made it an awesome daily driver for the past year. I cleaned up the frame and did the v8 conversion and put on a donor 69 body. No rust. Pretty much the only thing left to do is some cosmetic body stuff but as you can see it looks amazing as-is and gets tons of compliments everywhere. Its an older paint job from the previous owner with an interesting take on ground clearance. the rockers and bottom 6" have been "trimmed" off. It's not offensive looking but it was on my list of future repairs. It drives great and will cruise 80+ down the interstate if you want. I really love it and it brings a smile to my face every time I walk up to it in a parking lot. I just have some other priorities that I need to focus on. I really hate to sell but, Its time...

You can see pics Here. https://photos.app.goo.gl/AdXTPE6k12c8ECek7

Asking 55K OBO

The following is the list of upgrades.

Rebuilt roller H.O. 302
MSD distributor
Holley sniper EFI system
Weiand intake manifold
JBA shorty headers
Toms 23 gal efi fuel tank
4r70w transmission
US shift quick 4 transmission controller
Big bearing 9” rear axle
D30 front axle
Warn front hubs
Stock Dana 20 transfer-case
Ididit tilt steering column
Wild horses twin stick setup
Winters sidewinder floor shifter (recessed into floor)
Dakota digital instrument cluster
Painless wiring harness
2.5” Toms suspension lift
Drop track bar bracket
Drop pitman arm
Nice 17" ultra aluminum wheels with 33s
Sexton offroad rear bumper
Custom front bumper
Family style cage
All 3 stock seats
Front shoulder seat belts
White rampage soft top
Quick remove door hinges (modified original hinges)
Power steering
Power Disc front brakes, drum rear
Nice carpet.
New upholstery
Classic auto air AC system (80% installed) just need to do the under hood part.
Email with questions or contact infor
jayshelb@gmail.com
Located in St George (southern) Utah.